How to Unlock iPad mini/ iPad air/iPad Pro Passcode Without Restore

Alisawangly

"I was going to open my iPad to watch the movies that stored in my device, but unfortunately I seem to forget my passcode. I tried to enter the passcode for multiple times but all of them were wrong! Now my iPad is locked and become disabled. Could you please tell me how to unlock it? Thanks in advance! "

We always can't unlock iPad for many reasons, maybe the iPad was passed down from person to person as employees move between departments, retire, etc, or it's so long we can't remember the iPad lock password. Or you just want wipe the old Apple ID from iPad. As one iDevice, we also have many ways to unlock iPad passcode. And we can even unlock iPad passcode without restore if we have iTunes or iCloud. Of course, we can unlock iPad without password.

Unlock iPad Passcode without Restore

Step 1: Connect disabled iPad to Computer
You should also ensure that you are connected to same computer where you have previously backed up your device using iTunes.

Step 2: Launch iTunes
Launch iTunes software on your computer while your iPad has been connected.

Step 3: Restore iPad
After the successful completion of your backup process, you can now proceed to unlock the disabled iPad. Click on the “Restore iPad” button.

Restore from backup after unlocking iPad, your iPad data will come back.

Unlock iPad without Password

Step 1: Free Download Eelphone iPhone Unlock in your PC, install and Launch it after the installation. Click on "Unlock Screen Passcode" from the home page.

Step 2: Connect your iPad
Plug in your iPad with original USB cable after which you can then click on the “Start” button.
Step 3: Start your iPad in DFU mode
This step is automatic.

Step 4: Verify your iPad information to download the right firmware package, you can edit or change them on this screen displayed after which you can click on the " Download " button.
Step 5: Unlock iPad
After a successful download of firmware package, a download complete message will be displayed. Click on “Unlock Now” to take a step closer to unlock your iPad without passcode.
In fact, it's the same methods about how to unlock iPhone without password.