Merge multiple Outlook data files into one pst file

MicMatz

How can i merge multiple Outlook data files into single or one PST files of MS Outlook?........

Puran

Try this SysTools PST Merge Software to Easily merge multiple Outlook PST files into single file. It supports to merge Outlook contacts too. It also provides the functionality to remove duplicate items prior to merge process. For more information: https://www.systoolsgroup.com/pst-merge.html

Phillip Roberts

Multiple Number of PST files can be combined together by exporting data. Multiple PST file makes it difficult to manage data, So to avoid such issues merge the files in one single file. follow the steps as given below:
1. First create as new Outlook data file.
2. Import file to Outlook
3. Move all the data including sub-folders to this file.
4. Step by step process is given to Merge PST files in Outlook here.

I am very much amazed to see the security and accuracy this product gives and very happy using DataVare Outlook PST Merge Software. It was helpful and I really liked it very much. I will definitely suggest this software to many of my business partners and Outlook users.

1. It does not only merge PST files but also remove duplicate items from merged PST files.
2. Users can use this utility to merge Outlook contacts only across PST files.
3. Users can include or exclude deleted items while merging PST files.

camilia

You can use PST Merge tool to merge multiple Outlook data files into single or one PST files of MS Outlook. The tool can also remove duplicate items of the PST file while merging the PST files. It is fully capable to merge highly-encrypted, damaged, and password protected PST files. You can also Join Calendars and Contacts of Outlook PST files into an existing or a new PST.

Download for free and install: Outlook PST Merger - Combine & Merge Multiple PST Files

Make use of eSoftTools Outlook recovery software which helps you to repair the corrupt PST file and save all the database to a new PST file with all emails, contacts, chats, tasks, notes, and other items very easily. The PST Repair tool provides the feature to save the PST data to multiple file formats such as EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, vCard, and HTML. It also provides the facility to move your important database to Office 365 for future use.

Get More Info: Outlook PST Recovery Tool

ToolsGround

ToolsGround Merge Outlook PST software is a highly efficient program which merges multiple PST files into a single file.PST merge software can join password protected Outlook PST file.

samuelsarah

If you wish to merge any particular data of the PST Files, you can even merge it using Merge PST file option. This option not only helps in merging but also saves on time. While merging or joining, this tool does not modify the original structure or content of the Outlook PST files. Thus, there is no compromise on the original Outlook data files.
Visit here:- https://www.mailsclick.com/merge-pst-file/

ruchika

I would like to suggest you Ignissta PST Splitter and Merger software to Merge Multiple PST file to single pst file.

Features of Ignissta PST Merger
  1. Merge Multiple PST File, No File Size Limitations
  2. Merge PST file and Create New PST Files
  3. Merge PST file with Existing PST files
  4. Remove Duplicate Emails While Merging multiple PST files
  5. Supported all MS Outlook Version 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
Download Trail Version and Merge Multiple PST file to Single PST file https://www.ignissta.com/pst-splitter-merger/

Simple and Easy Merge Option

Browse PST Files
------> Preview Mail Items and Select Merge Option ------> Merge PST Files