Microsoft Free OST to PST Converter

If you use SysOZ OST to PST Converter you can see the preview before the actual conversion work, it displays recovered mailbox preview then store the data into many amazing file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, and MBOX. At a one time you can convert emails, notes, contact, attachment, task, draft, sent item, delete item, inbox, and journals etc. In the free demo version of this tool, you can export the first 30 email items as well as an attachment from each and every folder free of cost. To export all over data purchase its full version from its official site at affordable price.

Read more: Microsoft Free OST to PST Converter

alex786

As far as I know, there is no free OST to PST Converter tool available on the web which can help you to convert all data from OST to PST format. By paying only $39, one can get a professional OST to PST Converter tool from Shoviv which provides a reliable and fast process to import accessible and inaccessible OST files into PST, EML, MSG, Office 365, and Live Exchange Server, It also lets users save OST to HTML, RTF, Cal, vCard, and vCard format.

Read More: www.shoviv.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

jamesband

OST to PST Converter application can help the user to migrate OST to PST with all elements of the mailbox including emails and attachments. It is easy to use and works well with all versions of Windows and Outlook. It can migrate OST file into various file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, PST and many more. A dynamic preview of the working mechanism of the tool is available for all users. A free demo is also available for all users. Visit here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

ruchika

I would like to suggest you OST to PST Converter software which gives safe and secure conversion results without any data loss.

Download OST Converter and Convert OST file to PST file https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

Important Features for OST Converter
  1. No File Size limitations, convert large ost to pst files
  2. Capable to convert multiple file format like PST, Office 365, Vcard, EML, MSG and MBOX
  3. Split Option is there to convert large ost file to small size of pst file
  4. Supported all MS Outlook Versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
Easy and Simple Process for OST to PST Conversion

Browse OST file ------------>
Preview Email Items ----------------> Export to PST files

If you want to migrate OST to PST then I would like to propose you to download OST to PST Migrate Tool. The software gives you whole conversion without Outlook. The software has no limitations; you can change large size OST files to PST without any data loss. It provides bulk converter and drag and drop option for your ease. The software always maintains data integrity and formatting while migrating the OST files to PST.

More info visit here;- https://www.datavare.com/software/ost-to-pst-converter-expert.html

ToolsGround OST to PST converter software which provides an easy and safe solution to export your OST files into PST, EML, MSG, ICS, vCard, HTML, MHTML and MBOX. This OST to PST Converter Software is useful when we are going to export email, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data of Outlook PST file format.
More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

emmymartin

I have read your problem and got that, you are looking for the best software and was irritated by manual methods. So, in my opinion, you should go for Mailvita OST to PST Converter for Mac. The converter tool can easily transfer unlimited files, without making any error or, interruption to you. The easily runs on Mac 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13. ... It's compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. In fact, the advanced features like auto-detection of Mac Outlook database makes it even easier for less-experienced users. Being a daily migrator, I know the solution will work on your problem.

Last edited:
InQUit OST to PST migration tool split huge OST file into small PST file without size limitation. You can safely convert multiple large OST files to PST without any changes in previous structure. This tool support all the version of OS Windows 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit) .It support PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, vCal, and vCard. Try the free demo version of this software to convert 30 emails for free.

Read More: https://inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com/

Here the free Microsoft OST Converter ATS OST to PST Converter. You can easily retrieve an inaccessible OST file data to a PST file by use of ATS Software. This OST Conversion tool is the complete solution to recover a corrupted offline OST file. The OST to PST Software provides export data in Cloud office 365 and live exchange and it can easily move to OST to PST with multiple types of file format.

b79d8d52129728fd34ae1945cfe699ee.png

Some features of this Software:

· Recover all deleted mailbox items from the offline OST file.

· It has provided export data in Cloud office365 & live exchange, only required login details your data anywhere.

· This software has provide multiple file-formats MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard, HTML, PDF, & NSF file.

· You can Split your files.

· Export your OST data to all types of files.

· You can see the preview of emails.

· Easily convert to OST to PST file.

Download free demo version here ATS OST to PST Converter Toolkit