Migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 & 2007

MicMatz

How to Perform Migration of Lotus Notes to Outlook? I want to switching from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Please suggest me possible way to exporting entire database.

MicMatz

I really use the given solution by rohan wiese and export my all database from Lotus Notes.......

If you're switching from Lotus Notes to Outlook client, you need to convert NSF to PST file format. And this is only possible with a 3rd party tool. But if you're looking for a free solution, you should try an easy manual trick.
  • First, you need to save the NSF file into any such format which is supported by the Outlook client. Lotus Notes allows you to save NSF file into Comma Separated Value and/or Structured Text.
  • After that, you can import this new file to MS Outlook by using its Import feature.
Refer to this article for complete information - Export Lotus Notes Email and Other Data to MS Outlook

alex786

For conversion of Lotus Notes to Outlook files, users can take a trial tour with Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software. This tool works flawlessly to convert NSF to PST, EML, and MSG format. It has free trial version and good technical support team.

index-download.png

Last edited:

margkerberg

Hi, I would like to suggest better solution which I have used earlier for same. It helps me lot to convert nsf to pst in quick time without loss of any data. It provides me well suite of preview modes such as View, Text View, HTML View, to take deep analysis of mail anatomy. Apart from this, ATS NSF to PST Converter Software provides multiple conversion solution for Lotus Notes NSF File such as office365, Exchange Server, EML, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, CSV, HTML, vCal and vCard file format.

Visit: NSF to PST Converter

Last edited:
For the conversion from Lotus Notes to Outlook PST, I suggest you InQuit NSF to PST Converter application that has the advanced features to convert the data from NSF file to PST file format. It can split the large file into several small files according to users need without facing any size limitation issue. By taking the help of this conversion utility you can access lost and permanently deleted data. The user saves their data into several file formats such as PST, EMLX, MSG, HTML, CSV, MBOX, vCard, and EML. It support OS Windows version 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0 and, 5.0.

Free Download Software: InQuit NSF to PST

Last edited:

markthomsan

If you want to migrate your Lotus Notes mailboxes to Outlook(PST). Use, Bitdataconversion NSF to PST converter software. It is an amazing tool to export multiple NSF files into PST format. It provides the facility to convert unlimited NSF file to Outlook PST, EML, MSG with the most accuracy and quickly and this tool is supported by all the Microsoft Windows Operating System and Outlook versions so you can use this tool any operating system of Windows. Download its free demo version and migrate the first 25 items in each folder.

More details, visit:-
NSF to PST converter

Last edited:
For an effective and reliable migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook, you need to convert NSF to PST file format including all your mailbox contents. For this, you need an NSF to PST Converter which is a simple tool for this conversion.

jamesband

Lotus Notes to PST converter software smoothly migrates Lotus Notes to PST format. It allows to access a Lotus Notes mailbox in MS Outlook without facing any trouble. With this tool, users can convert all email items along with email properties, notes, contacts, drafts, sent items, calendars, alarms, appointments, etc. Such a tool makes Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion time saving and error free.
More Info :- Lotus Notes to PST

eSoftTools

Migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook (of any version) is easy with eSoftTools NSF to PST converter Software. It has the ability to export Lotus Notes NSF file into various file types like PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, CVS, etc. All elements of the mailbox including contacts, messages, tasks, notes, journals, and others are workable with this tool. Technical knowledge of Lotus Notes is not required to operate this software efficiently and smoothly. Each and every variant of Lotus Notes works well this software.
Know more about free NSF to PST converter here.