New Release

A

Anonymous

Hey dajhorn I am not so sure why everyone seems to be so damn crabby these days :evil: but I think you have a great application here and I want to thank you for all your hard work... matter of fact I was hoping that you might have a newer version coming out that supports writing to USB floppy drives and running from USB flash drives. Are there any plans for a new release anytime soon?

Thanks again for programming an awesome app :D

Hey dajhorn I am not so sure why everyone seems to be so damn crabby these days
*shrug* It happens.

I was hoping that you might have a newer version coming out that supports writing to USB floppy drives and running from USB flash drives. Are there any plans for a new release anytime soon?
These features are pending, but they need sponsorship. Product updates happen more quickly when I am hired to enhance DBAN.

Thanks again for programming an awesome app
Np.

btw, i just tried the latest beta

img00232ct.jpg

Okay, thanks for the report.

This has happened previously with new Intel chipsets. I will watch for a better driver. If it matters enough to you, then send me a hardware sample or make a donation to cover its purchase.

thanks darik..I have just chipped in a little...it's not big but just want to show my appreciation of your work.

There are a consider number of dban users in notebookforum.com, so maybe I can redirect this thread to there and see if any other can chip in some.

Maybe we can get a 915/ICH6 motherboard like this one(assume that you already have a p4 cpu):
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDe ... 57R&depa=0
for $52 + $1 shipping....so we will still need another $43 :(

Back