NSF to PST Converter Software to Convert NSF file into PST

anonymous

NSF to PST is advanced software, which has been specifically designed and developed to ease the process of converting Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST. It helps you to

perform fast and flawless conversion of NSF to PST. Switching between one email client and another is usual and at professional grounds, users often need to switch

between Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Some Features:-

• Converts Lotus Notes (NSF) files to MS Outlook-importable PST files
• Shows preview of converted items immediately after scan
• Selective recovery of mail items to save your valuable time
• Allows saving individual messages as PST, MSG or EML files
• Simple-to-follow user interface
• Supports Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 versions

The software performs NSF to PST converter by effectively scanning your Lotus Notes email database, extracting mail items with any attachments and metadata, and then

transferring these items to a new PST file at user-specified location. The tool is able to recreate emails in the same format as in the original NSF file.

The most admired NSF to PST Converter software which can convert NSF files into PST is eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. I’ve used the same and found it really helpful as it can restore data from Lotus Notes to many different file formats such as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, vCard and many more. Apart from conversion, there is an option to split PST files into small PST files. All versions of Lotus Notes and Outlook are suitable to work with this software. A trial version is present on the website for the satisfaction of the new users.
Know more here: Free NSF to PST Converter

InQuit NSF to PST Conversion tool is developed by IT experts with the best technology. It is a popular tool in the field of data recovery. Using this software you can convert single and multiple files at a single time. The user can install this program on every Window version from 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 up to 10 (32bit & 64bit). The feature of this application is good and it provides a 100% accurate result. With the aid of this utility, you can directly export your data into Office365 & Live Exchange Server in a few minutes.

Read more: InQuit NSF to PST Converter

inquit-nsf-box.png

Last edited:
With the assistance of NSF to PST Converter application, you can convert single as well as more than one file in a few little moments. This tool has a preview of recovered mailbox along with all the data of NSF mailbox email, draft, task, attachment, notes, inbox, sent item, delete item and many more. With the assistance of this conversion program, users can access NSF and permanently deleted data in a safe manner. You save your data into PST file format for future. If you are not happy with its work so you can return it under 30 days.

If you want to use or discover the third party NSF to PST Software, So I would recommend you according to my personal experience. Use Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter.
The software migrates Lotus Notes to Outlook and also exports into EML, MSG. Further, this software supports all versions of MS Outlook, MS Exchange Server and Windows Operating System. It provides the free trial version and with the help of this trial version you can migrate your first 25 items per folder.

nsf.jpg

More details, visit:-
NSF to PST Converter tool

Last edited:
NSF to PST Conversion Software, This tool provides a simple method for a convert of NSF to PST along with comprehensive mailboxes attachments. Successfully transfer NSF files with all of its objects like text, notes, journals, contacts/Groups, encoded email and attachments. It saves the emails which are recently migrated by selecting EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX and PST formats.
More Info :- NSF to PST Conversion

To do complete the conversion task of NSF to PST file format you need the best software that is NSF to PST Converter. The software is made up by using the best algorithm that makes it different from other software. The users can export the data into various amazing file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, vCal, vCard, and HTML. It is very simple to use so a novice user can easily operate it without facing any difficulty.

nsf2pst.gif

Read More Info: NSF to PST | NSF Converter | NSF to PST Converter

Last edited:
You can use SysInspire NSF to PST Converter tool which successfully converts Export Lotus Notes database to PST file format with NSF items like- emails, calendar, contact, inbox items, outbox items, task, journal, and many more attachments. It can convert to multiple email options for example: - PST, EMLX, EML, ICS, CSV, MBOX, MSG, HTML and vCard format. Then I suggest you download this software because I'm already using this software and I promise you all issues will be solved just a few minutes without any data loss.
nsf-conversion.png

for a free download of software, click here:- https://sysinspire-nsf-to-pst-converter.en.softonic.com/

You can easily open your NSF file, by using the GainTools NSF to PST Conversion Software. The software converts Lotus Notes files into PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, etc. users can easy to handle this tool without any technical supports. The tool any size NSF file is scanned and convert user-selected location. This software supports MS Outlook in all versions such as -2000, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016, and latest 2019.

Back