One Click Transfer Data from Phone to Phone

Alenliu

Mobile Phone Transfer program is not only allows users to transfer data from Android to iPhone, but also enables users to share data between four different operating systems freely, including iOS, Android, Symbian and BlackBerry.

rttra

To transfer data between two mobile phones in different os and types, i think it's more convenient to use a mobile transfer app to help.

Last edited:

Kracse

There are many phone transfer apps you can use . You can try each of them freely.

Maple Bolon

Yep, so many great apps. Among these great apps, I highly recommend Apowersoft Phone Transfer. It can also work with different OS and the interface is clean. Easy to use and no ads.

nycfanbee

it is very convenience to transfer data with Androidphonesoft Phone Transfer.

Last edited:

kaoler1

Using mobile transfer tool, you can transfer data from phone to phone, including photo, messages, contacts, videos, call history, app and other data.

Cassatty

Here, you can turn to a professional Samsung Transfer software. With it, you can transfer not only text messages, but also contacts from phone to phone with a few clicks. And you can also use it to transfer data from phone to phone as you like

alanmore

I know a program can do this easily. It is Phone Transfer software. It can connect your smart phones at the same time and then transfer files between them. It supports iPhone, Android phone, Windows phone, Blackberry, Nokia Symbian phones and other smart phone perfectly. You can transfer photos, videos, contacts, calendars, messages, music, apps and app data easily between two smart phones. You can learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android phone here.

Lamterpe

Once click phone to phone transfer with Android Data Manager , you can transfer SMS ,contacts,photos,videos ,notes and other phone files

JakeTse

iPhone is indeed very powerful and amazing, so it is not surprising that many mobile users want to switch from Android to iPhone. But how to transfer from Android to iPhone and make sure everything will be reserved? There are a lot of data to transfer, for example, contacts and media files. Many users are looking forward to iPhone 7 or iPhone Pro (which is called iPhone 8), so they will need a solution to transfer from old phone to iPhone Pro or iPhone 7. So a phone to phone data transfer app should be the best solution because it enables users to transfer data from phone to phone despite of platform.

Evan_W

Jihosoft Phone Transfer is an all-in-one data transfer too, which helps you transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, music and more between phones in one-click.

Last edited:

kdlaicela

Yep, so many great apps. Among these great apps, I highly recommend Apowersoft Phone Transfer. It can also work with different OS and the interface is clean. Easy to use and no ads.
Wrong name, I think you mean ApowerTrans, cannot find Apowrsoft Phone Transfer.