ostconverter

Use PDS OST to PST Converter software that is able for recovery corrupted file of Offline Outlook OST and conversion OST file to PST file with it converted large PST file into small PST file (1GB to 5GB). This OST Recovery tool is works and capable to fix emails & mails of OST file and convert your completely Exchange server files (OST) to PST with ease. This is amazing solutions to filter messages and also split recovered large PST file into small PST file (1GB to 5GB).

Now Try Free DEMO Service -: OST to PST

To work smartly with the Outlook data conversion of corrupt MS Outlook files. You should definitely go with OST to PST converter tool which is developed with advanced features. You can easily convert the large OST files into PST file format within no time and without troubling data originality

Two options are there first is ost files recovery through Outlook recovery software, if the things are not sorted out then the second one is ost to pst converter software tools.

Get world best technique to repair corrupted and orphan ost file with 24 * 7 expert online support .Yes its real ,Atom TechSoft data recovery company provides genuine support for ost recovery and ost to pst file conversion .They are expert of ms outlook ,you can take help for any error removal from the ost file .

This software normally works on all ms outlook created ost file which are ost 2016,ost 2013 ,ost 2010 ,ost 2007 ,ost 2003 ,etc .

Get software from here through special mail service by asking to expert :- support@atomtechsoft.com

OST to PST Converter software is a reliable and efficient software to convert offline storage OST file to equivalent personal storage PST file. you can smoothly recover unreadable Outlook OST file and convert OST into PST file format with all Outlook OST file emails Meta data like: cc, bcc, to, from, date, time and subject etc. Software has user friendly nature and allow all Outlook OST users to extract OST data into PST.

I would like to suggest another effective and secure OST to PST conversion software, which can help you to fix OST errors and convert them inaccessible PST formats without facing any issues. The software also provides an option to recover deleted or permanently deleted Outlook mailbox items without making any change in original data. To know more about the software, visit: https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

OST to PST Converter is the tool I have used to convert my OST files to PST format. This is the only application I want to suggest because it is so simple to use. The simplicity of the tool does not affect the accuracy in the data and information. This tool allows to convert OST files to PST conversion in batch and also the application can be launched in any version of the Windows OS.

There are two ways to convert OST TO PST. One is Manual and the other one is the Professional method. As per my opinion, we should always rely on a trustworthy tool for safe and quick conversion. So, I recommend the Aryson OST recovery Tool to convert normal and corrupt OST files to PST. It also convert Exchange OST file to other file formats like MSG, EML, DBX, MBOX & Archive. Try its free demo version to evaluate the performance and features of this tool.

Last edited:
OST to PST Converter is the finest and most efficient utility to convert an OST file into an Outlook PST file without any data loss and 100% accuracy. It is a multi-functional software to convert OST to PST files and other file formats like MBOX, PDF, JSON, etc.

Another remarkable OST to PST Converter designed by DRS Softech is highly recommended for safe and quick OST to PST Conversion. It has many features that allow users to perform risk-free migration of OST file to Outlook PST and several other file formats and email clients. The software supports all the MS Windows and Mac OS versions. However, you can also opt for another tool i.e., CloudMigration best OST to PST Converter. It is also designed to convert single as well as multiple OST file to PST with ease.

MacSonik OST to PST Converter is the most reliable and professional recommended software to risk-free convert OST files into PST. It is the best and most advanced utility capable of converting and migrating single/bulk OST file data into PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, CSV, Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, AOL, Zoho Mail, etc. This OST to PST Converter for Mac has a Mail Filter feature to convert and migrate particular emails only. Users can also split the large resultant PST files into smaller ones without any risk of data alrteation.

Ignissta OST Converter is the greatest and most powerful tool which is used to convert OST to PST file with all important options.

Download OST Converter from this link https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

the ost to pst converter software comes with advanced features -

• This software supports all MS Outlook versions, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007, 2003.
  • also can convert multiple OST files in one go with different formats like MBOX, EML, MSG and Vcard, PST, Office 365, easily and quickly.
  • With Ignissta OST Converter you can export your emails files in 100% secure manner.
  • There is no file size limitation in this tool. You can easily convert unlimited files size OST files in few second.

Easy and Simple Conversion Process

Browse OST file ---------->
Preview Mail Items ----------> Export to PST File

ost to pst converter.pngCROP IMAGE OST CONVERTER.png

Back