Overwriting private files with pseudorandom data files

Windows 7 x64
Eraser 6.0.8.2139

I filled C:\1-Test, C:\2-Test, C:\3-Test, C:\4-Test, C:\5-Test with private files until the free disk space was approximately 1,23 MB. Then I deleted all the private files manually and emptied the paper basket. Then I ran Eraser.

I ran Unused disk space: C:\

'C:\}eliF,yoFNE+{(sg1d' was filled with pseudorandom data files each - except the last one - having a size of 221184 kB. After the free space has reached 0 kB Eraser started to delete all these pseudorandom data files.

After that I ran Recuva.

Recuva shows me the names of many of my private files with excellent status. And by these names one can be compromised. Imagine one did something private in office and did not take care about the names of his documents. Or if you don't like this idea with the office: imagine a private computer that one is selling, erased with Eraser but full of compromising file names. This is bothering.

Recuva found 25127 files, 181 ignored.

I let Recuva recover some of the files having an excellent status. And then I tried to open some of them. Neither Word-Documents nor Adobe-Documents can be opened since these files are corrupt. If I try to open one of these recovered Word-Documents Microsoft Office shuts down.

But this is what I see as a problem: The private files are not overwritten by the pseudorandom data files, the private files are corrupt and can not be opened, but the names are still compromizing.

Why are the private files not overwritten by the pseudorandom data files? One expects if pseudorandom data files are created by Eraser until the free space on the disk is 0 kB and then deleted by Eraser that Recuva will show only the pseudorandom data files.

This is what I see if I open one of these recovered Word-Documents with WordPad:

Ü´I`½YêPnnù _1áOÔÄNx¡Ë&Ã_áòœ'I_5 þG_)_M¥_ÌúËé_œm!òxЫÏpñ©æ;9•è…«ø«é‘r_½Kµvoÿã¬s¦m’}ó…¡þìNdbàI„eÁAEÚ#ýØpM¡Ú#_hX2xí"¾_{¬©Òn__u-~M¢_Ù\(y_NÂ^4Ô؃gÀÌvÏ•Dý“#1¤Pkƒé’Îr ?_:ѲŠ, ‚;ØeßN’`¤ƒ«_”Áu
(‰x&;ö_¸Ô§ó6dD _¢dÑÈ6*l²÷ʇ_»s—`3Z[ð1e•égæ^M_g "UtokâP_{__ã*yu_•ìÂZd
¼Ifð©¼\-Z_œ_œ(j«_mø¹.Û'WÉ-Å
z~kYñÊ.œœÀÆÖ~¤_*4)ß½8w«ô¦Š¨8BÖø¾›6[ýƒE_6^ÿað K-褲_ —눃óÍùmÚk_Ô"#^_¼û|Û®¯(4ãþv_x¿œÃiâ[‰&íß|rj3[_E…ñ2Ên€_¦ñ-#__„_y
+œ íâ§Á‘æÆ9kOµûÜ|¿ý_
Íõ„?ð¯âJ__Д_€¬_0ð úGŽÇD;ô_¬ÜCU_?£RËùdà¯_iÒÕJ¾i Ãz-§+B_!ÔF‚J-|æ`AHÞîĵì@¤†Þ_?ó‘þy¡L~‘NÞç¦_Ú¬üUXð_ÜK7ÏøJ_á4ûT!D `Êomƪ˜ÿa±:—ŒxÆÖIã‡__ž;0
ñÓkL ¹
Rk'¬_}áÞ_‚«¡5k†_+È›×-AZ”Q_A__nÿ×a‹<uä_Xî#aqžØYÞß¾6_}Á_wÈ@¯äaŒl®K]:,Énk¡ÚŸùw_€ƒ”åoý£ô]_àVòA"V—_4_-Š‡k¶
ü×€åê_qå;D_ÍéÁ>-I¢N_¹_™%4
ú kÕ¤ÌmEVÏ_ó$œÕéÒèMÌ__¬®ÑjXùÐh¹¹¤Òé¡êS_˜;"Ïi´¨¶çÇ$—a\˜hˬ® 0™À$Ø«s§nO‹!__¾_¬FÞ8¯¦Êâ_NÁBTFQ_ÉŸ…Oyõ—øÒ𛪀…¿[^_-È°þêL(Ël&‰Xiì_Ažü`_Þµêù
**ç_b_ù@6^«$Ä2ztM´èÿb_Ñ7_ž8__Õ_(]hDLh˜“a+_ÂÒ
D:±o/è¬Íƒ_ö_C_—Eóp?yHÞ•l__;;œ—¬jžÆB›TpѤK¨ûÔMó_þ\_
þY®Ïƒ$Š_íW®2€tq_KÇR":yð†MF‘E"?¬_ Å[Š«hœ_ÍHd}…uÒÜHu¼_¿œ_Zy3Œbq¥¨Œªƒ–_ƒËj*_
¯%h4ª¿
K„XË®].zG_ñô#^Òœ7¨ó+é«H=¨@÷ã*—t_<«_:ÅTŠ#òDÑþU`X V#¶ßL5¤þ¶Ów)Bñ¢ˆí_$ʮŰ _?ÏJÑ+ Bú°_o_ðz_zsºÑçø_z¬_`0Ð_ÖKîg_L_¥x_¯ÍÆ,._fK_</_v_ú_U³ÜW{_/P2_ÎÚ’ê`:ÙÌņ¸¯[<®_‡ÌUÐ_—;ºB
’ú7Ýñ¹Î5û–__Æ_uÃ*ú÷/a
íKX9úoTg±BL°K_ n:á_¸I7%_^8___P,Ù ú_ÅéC½__mþ' §o¾éÐ#æ§_¯ó2(þ´YÃSCU‰ÆÆæçY¬_G|MDRÝ07Ÿ-qè7"p‘Ÿu¿þšwÏö_ãÏj6¡uñ<²ÃÑú_áÁ÷Ù±j…‚ö___`ÏQ-Ü»ÓwëE@¦IÊj5?V¦ž‡jAìdœBÍ|™_Ù_I_k¯ƒ¬˜†° S•’®[]ß,×k_²Ûü_9,Û£“©ž ¡éIxmhÚË=i 6qûðxŒI
žº…Çg=À_•Q_†_ÄÉ_ÃV5.Õˆ†YŸ¼=2l3R‹_xpœu_…4xˆfÛÒ•á{D_QÅíV¥¸_Z_g_8К’D¤ŽFæ__.#Û`Îø}OÚÀéÞ__wºk_%>IG%ÛÕ¿˜#B¬o4Y2oeRyžiÐ6 °18^Š>¨2œRÎf[!ÒŒ»ã°!Fs_v4Q¼(…²TÆ/N__m“b:‰_Ö”»ÛÞö$ÑVu`Ïz_y̓r(Ðe_í]‡Œ‡ï5JÖ/AÌ«ŒL*,r‹_CšXÖ‘ð¡Rg¯×CVÿF„~_=º‘Tì|ÚCiaÊ4”ù_\|ûwø¸*^GjÂÈK´ï_#¾‡Ò+šàUî
Šþ®” ±QŽ%×uuë€Iã«H&-NØù™'¬~2?pÁ?Š_4h3R‹_xpœu_…4xˆfÛÒ\4„9ÀP®î3V¢_ÏcBä__Îãì–Ž{_\2_?ç®_ÙÒ?P¸£XÓ}_E_Œ™ßìô»Z__Âvú__Ò*z__^²ÎÏPèÒz•_g%ÕÒë_Î㜆5Ã_ÁÅ íÙ6ìô@bg}ͤMVRòÌ÷g_*#“w_štÍð<ÔZ¡”ö8v»_™Ò#_ R¢ÚòŦ¾__ÃÒ±YXTq¾°ÙIÚ_¨®ë_ÀT”í-ù_’RË_ß
(àž_~_80è.]vá³ëÙ
ÚbJá_«^iÜX’Ž'¸ÐäáG¹,_Í)am~_”餸—…_hK_üc‡]_Œ_>ú'˜nJ²_‰H²ƒÎ„†eZŠ8_4g¢!f_äB
ðW³%®«¬òw7æHš‡_Q ä_6´ô__6åïÁYá
±«‘ͺÙm¨^Nëfÿ´;~³žŠ±k-ª_“;à7_J꥖
ò¹ui´¿#ågÙŒ[ѽ_dy©›¨ƒº)Ã_$ƒ-_ÀRí_{’«ž¹mªàÚ°È_¼™».H_II8¥ç?Ÿ»þ»_ ³”Pt¾_&ÜçÜ1õ
_#Q2€_åëÚ»Ó õëá{0ëÜ[_P'—_*_«ü’ºÈ_Ì
ð²íÊäj¯ß†_X
QMYþ5‘T_.d¾Á+Â<€8Æèç_ÝÀÌ_
3__˜ÖÝ+›_?+{âQ×Éõýr[ɏ²_í8å«¥UNò Ý_r_h8”ö÷íÊ°_Ôahp_j:E!)-_zÒT_b¹2KTF‹ùx¤+kï m__‘›„‰žWû
q¤&ÿ>_ƒHs K_~>]ªÿݾ<¤!/µ½H¡\_Y(*«bè°;V&À
¥î_ € lÀÆÉÃ!€ÍP‰7eNœv7œ__+ø
_øé.
Äç_”‚º_JHsÈ[rì”8ßÚÄ_Ôú¢ùl+f‚™ÂJãž_/¦õ`,b™_°Ü__Χ(’_M4Kz×5D"j™é®¼L¹_ã1_Þĝ¤Ž3ù‰03¬’Áó<0„€ r£G_
_8:+“rŸº_à _myz"4°Èd"Þ(#$‚_‘¡ã:ú¾pö2?›gìøÅÒ3R‹_xpœu_…4xˆfÛÒ°ø鸃|íØ•!O²æ':C¦LÉ•6éò_ë´J6Æn_wc5@FÔП_i?i
__øô_0•_¸Â_.eHMÀpÄ x†\
Æh& JO.ËA__äk¯ƒZú<±ô
¸™Ö_‚t\Q52ÈCl†æ-Yâ³__Ýã"$ï
"jm••þ_.èº_æŠè>•0N_5æË.Ç~_Gvå(é‘¾CžE#‡o_Û;'ðnÐM>ÂP¾¥ìi('sŠ§¿_
á|Ä%ppôG____Èö{_ü›_=é™_¤+€°_-£Ìå{_îßDt_AÇ[ÿX__ÔŸ"í,J®7®”«zŒˆ=e†‹j¤<Æô_¨êÏ
Ø3R‹_xpœu_…4xˆfÛÒ__,_eU®_Êêg;‘6¢¹â(»³•’ÿƒ`/W_&¸_Z,f:üb_Û;_øT_®©ÞÂd `dÒ¾i0dZªtÿü…3Ë#__Ýܬ¸¼Ìåü¨GALDZ‡¤Ò/n_ kîj'çºÂÂå´†"©œ_wƒôo6Í3ÑÁ¨¦_@«ƒ•_ød,_å,AiE.Í_G_ ÛøŽ?[_0_$_°,_)G2x÷Ñ«Øò®ÿ…¤Bh'üUÐ¥¯™'Å%¶_Ô–ÉÏ!ÅÕªø_Í‚A¤$_(E•8Ç
bE㯀¦qÖà+=órJ_¿FÈÄáZÞÌZó{_^Òôw<’`vÒsƒ7³__-É›À¾oˆ•I£B}d(_aQµÿ¶•Ô:_i
_
XRñÂ^BTy](ÝÖ%º-£_Lñ¾_€ócYîÆ¿$*¶®"¬‡¯”î½
£!8‚{h_ØVšDÔ2áÕ Èr3g_¤q_ñŒàùü_p•‡"ÇC³Ž_S$O/+0ä\_ièKwA•j
Þ•Ê<£s6¾¢n_å%ßpÅ@)ïO`ÁF´?æË¡OlA\Î_:Ti&t*唆2¤
!7_Îê@JÒêOÂ_€Ÿ½¾š_”q\ŒgiÑ>ü°._‹)âxäî«à
¡{АÙ:®r_›iÕé\¨u]i_\<ôFOœ_Ð _/œ_)Kª_Ûhî_m_¤_ç”-_Ën 9õ•lHÿ__<HOHé"_ÝMÖDñ“¢u¨b\äNø!dy“ðSž›‚_~Ÿ0_°$€'_ãzÚ„Ôôm!ßI•ßFrMà*×Å;³~á©c&‚ûBsñ~_›M0nìzŠÖêzAÀPÌ__{ê¬I"_aÁP_ê2ÇŸß?͐¥pzÌJ•2ØÀ}ð–L#ËZ=ç7;åõÏ;%ØnîmZ+•„N_/•¼ÞÒÉ_ö•§B_õ9m£%Ã_†?K‰îù_lvÏ/"¹•Ë¶X`K ÎÌ´_žÞ>ïô
³ß—_®__ôpo–_9V¶˜Ëwüô+-X_xÇ_'_Å”,âL6k;¤Fø_Á~ƒ_}•¸_ù§à®_Õ%Q‡«Ó_/Ò<ç†û_ÕÓªÖ_-$£ì Û×ý_Ô´QZ
mVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`’¬E´ú× fÉyK¥]_)€Æ¸N¾À_$_öÈÒ9)ùtŒäûf26Ž>ÂGB éC˜ë†ƒ-.òU+åÎe$}¸…üº$sl_O…
‚51_±jr}׊FäŽgûs%_™ÈÌ!•ßÛ¦ÝmÂß ãì
sÉÙØ6šmÍ_¶ö;¶[3œ_fPŽ=wI)Áj¯e0ýß__œ_Ÿ„)¨Ã§ÚŠÝQð>€lö‰ÕDìú9Ï0޺і»å9B‚±Žc_ZÊYÏ©IA³ÁÚ¤¸e3— pîžj1‚ˆiÝp:îy`ԝP.Õ64ų_v8¸ÀsøaÇ3ܐ_±#8_Œò¿xà–"RðK
QÖ#lúlD_diôdë_™Ã<ϥʏ…¶wþoèÈÑä4Â;Ô •*g‡æ¯+_„8ÀI‹Iô².¶½Öc»Öâ´á¯³_3L0Z¸_o:¡_)%©¨!„Ž´_GºÒç_ÁØ__‡¹yÕú÷~ cŸäùÄ.>§G_*;+Ï#eg_UÁcSµJŒ_šûœMqÙ_&6ž½¦0 d‚®qHb§
:_7”El“âê`ï šw_5=__ApÇ_f¦_-ù\/fþý*âËéž(»KI^ÿè$ÂáñH_¸ç< º\q__u__i¨ÈÄ|Š³#’ýjwOIé[C‘£«š__ù°gš½ëºW†œ_X›îÙEª&
q]…q}çV€—Á¦õùT”±$QØ/Ì__²_Ϗ…MÔÖO㠍_[ñÞÝj¬&½ñýô'EXÐ,_2åô}%ø•âÒ0°I•š_Ç_Ž^è•ðÆÎø'Ž©K†¥{!ë_²/šnWh7fÀ»+_Ü û¥mz‘o-Ç.TšF4žX©BT\ ˜þ€Jß_c_
bÚW9___ÏzåB?É4yemϐfŒf–2Ëà:pÆá@âÑÅ_ä‹_P¾$‰Žˆ
X`/å_ÐæÉEáÇÑÀ1ºk_§¥t²<p`½Ç{h_”Ì€³`ݏÊ_NÙíbQŠJE@ï¢eÅøÑ—__Ìî ÇkLj®_˜Ý¨ªx_ÿúÄçæ5±“x¬Ã¸D‰¦]u_3¿æX¯æô_pŽ»žÇ}q*Ëã/‹4_—㔼-¾}¬(S9a`g_é8#_¦õ_ÈZ_Ÿ_Io®Ì¹Èw¥¶=¬búHl_0ÛY¥ÑÌ«_ßÁV8¿Ãóæì«ìÍCÔkî_«Æ-fÙ5@RRÆvÒÝçä¿Û˜à1in ûN˜Ï¸bØŽŸ_m#ê*_@1,Œû_09QrÅi²Jìå‘×»#_˜¯.¸Ê¿qsxA¶¿¹1_ÙOè]¨â±Æ®•šþg>ûQ/4yû] _ê
Êòye »#´wÝ9] Dά^Ïm_¬¥|£_lZ‚_ô/¯–ýk¨ñ½OS˜/QxÿB’¬ú´[ÀÅ ___Ñ“¯?åC>Ê+éä-£H_¿ªh__æ—ÇV¡ap º§ß¼&__†ÜRbJÈ&þ ͈ÜGmVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`¾Zž>×ë̸ ÐÉTö}C¸aömèžÒ¿_4âƒeyE„_Ýècá×_ƒ_]
Þa xz{BáQ¬Ž_jêuÖï4ùY¿4']Ú…_AxÁKãm•ç¹Š%æ#Àj¬-0_ùúäCݤ×ð3K¨ÐØ
Ý%Rè]˜ ‰ˆÒ.=‡\:èy_߯;šÃP“_{™ÑÏÓ~(wÜ}ÆÅ qùˆ£€L‚Æí¼OO§çÐõ]`¥&—I±Œ©š]éÊšF__|-§¶ÁíA@y_'¦Ö¬òƒ`'T¢_-*çöË—ñ¯åwŒê“.4=2’ иo}_÷±_€ìÛƒ_–_<]&é ;.&©Ö{
_+¦°‚i¢mVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@``å_7 23Š
Ën¶—–ÿ/_B_¨7›_:ÎH&ôŽ_ UëÄç7™ÎíŠqçzzg‹£3`GÞ__Ëc õD¸JyÛßý®k9]ßqëz
”'“_¸¡2H¡¸ö(²K6§_Î_E§àž;á‚÷˜'é_žäÚ¡_©¥[»\@_ú£ƒl___–™_í9>;Âÿ|ÄÒçb;؝ìä¹_I•m„Y•,'þO$l_½üNŽ¨Ó
_ƒly_WoÁ÷_1…ùë`؈_ý0— ‡[S_r¥©Â¿e(
0_Õ(T¨_êñ(ùÕ-vëŒÆÝóô|‚«_¤Z¾ÖA_Ö` ¶w¢ÕîÛuÉ–ä&ÃÚ«¸Ne7 _`Ë_]±jJ+î@°_s_þO½lÍýãgÓrõÉÒö§‹çx 3a@±XOXZ__~Oî¦ÉL¤’‚__ËF©™_Å'¥ünb×.z˜bmëPa_þ _Ó!Á÷6ð„®•žÖ# >_ç¡÷Ë2?ðÒ#à2_â™ÙyT¼QҰŵq´VR˜«Õ_ý¯Æ ï_ät$Ž~û™À"É—É_}³µ
¢¬Öb_m<®ð*N¬Ó,EL9K®ÊŠ¯ˆ_Ï_͈Ù1 ÊAž=0:Úk×àîQ_ü"_Ö_Ϙ‰é:#sÐóÀlŒ˜_Ÿ-§w~£"_¿m”ï%ÑV//_)DC³å;ÉÓ¦__@-Ú_
åæ_]oI,‚Ýê[`_¸ˆ¥Të_ÇnHÏ+Ùª_爜˜«Î˜Oî+¨NÙRœêF÷:lb_£ üŽ›³_+ú×VxÐÄáÜ«§\jÉûeŠ__1_-¢ÿ2ä@ †ÄG¸K’fíl|ô¯_o¬ä‹c5rÿ>òÎM_Àj²ÙC
3.¶Çå_ÙUE?_ÛŸUÆ#pú,¢ínôH¨®Ä!_Dyhe}BNÏ|_Ý„ÉmÓ¤F¿³~ãH›z²©Å6°É7_ÅÑÀ¦Á¥ã‡Kþßö…¯pyBO_öÖ_³‰¹Îµ±ä‚DÃ_Ö?H¯ÕøQ__|_¿-‘_t_˝‹F—-öÈ1©*¶_° \_Ž*¥zÌÛâ%__ Vì²
où÷å³Á¶‘WºFܯ,p¦çû
_>RI¨íömVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`!;_œ™½Âݳ_ÞZoÒú–Ì_³K
ú‡¸ /â´?J_÷Ñ]p¸XñqÅŒ“lhìÒé{êAjc1‰QHÅ_i:Å*S_³t©¡á×-F_‚mÕ_¿_ÆÛà|^xIõ³ø,_©&HiI_ Dª×þª£Ñ¸'__¬F+fF>¸_»ÐÚÇQ__nÙÌÅïÿ€ ü•bZ¶8ÉÖ0>Ю___Š¡Ü¹õ¯;E}ŠåxZ¥§êþB ’Ö±™Läjöà:__Ëx¾X}&ttJ_´’kõöÏ'ç_4‘uƒÍùËåf|w›Q(|â_1T‰‰‡’ózQ__dÄT_p¸œ_Ôª+€_FÚ_P=Ö_ïø_߬qŽ)Nb~HJ[žW¥_¿w!ÕØ__IC—‚_ÀRÀȾÇàÚùŠ³eø
_ë÷^ôÆ_ñ¨•ÁՍE£¾œ†ãlIDñè‰_YáßQjŠs•’Úï<°—)ÚYWà†@¾üÉáé’ªîžWöW_–:Ÿ»_Gé¦_
ís ¿´_¢Ö_^7”^d_‚£_Ñß³A£
cz
O0M¿Ï"ì_¬“o ŠTÜk…ÑàÅÝO¤_ÐÈW<αz;rfy¬_ôVtÏnªQç_ƒ]xÏ88X¶_}ù€Ž‚é_'Á©^DÅx‘–YµWVǯ-ÜÅ_3îW ec3ÓL—´ùoŸGh¨f¼Od%õ+ä_°þE%èVGØç3!e¬\é.y¤&)~¨ú¯Ýê_úDÄJ8›*ØD/_B¹êA9ÄW=Õ¦-BwœÔ¹kUb6_Cb_Ѝ?Y_H_ÊÑ«tdpCÐÌ+ïö£vÐ6Z"¬uaáÝ~¡0PÅ×™¨ß¯ýÃ_åÌÕ^_)PûÁ³í"Há_ªº5•L
ûÔ0_µ—:ðÓÀv¬_µT8lú£×_î_Ç_X%†”o²{%ÈöÿŒßg__˜-?#=ÀQ6—™cƇˆ¹¢½õ& ™Ü~d‘__õ_U ãÇí\
)AåU†u†åŸ¡ „_Aî:i_LO.M„à[__ÂA-Ík_¤Äiʽ_æè¨_ÛCì§H.
êpW›K_eå)‡Qb|hó3„t÷_,‰óõÔ_L´]ŸrmVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`Î5_ŽÂÊKŸ6‡r%B!_)Uf7Ëçä謸Ùå_‚7W’neã_Üe£ØÀ
qÿxBåÛ•#1\$l»ìnäK_(äÑwÆÑ_"¡ÜJ¡X(‚{-lXà8+Ô¡t•Ó£‰×qÊ
àû.__~>«B_™…Ä_PÚö–mX_Òrá2°f_}c3íº£7:Áæ_ÌÀSí†_õÍ®+G‚ÒÞ”Qä ¥¾—=ª¼~Êò_º_äP_lGE_
_^Â
ä__ë_?_¼_¹ì:ªð_™ ™_Ôˆ]Xž_Üý••kW ä]{Ù‹q-|,ô˜¦ÉµêF\ÍM/ƒŸÃW?!÷YÝ_&؍ç*_
P
Cvó¨wÿõÄmVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`YH_;VpZ_«þ_ÓÊŒQ‰ì¢4 _éb]g’è—yÄJ´-z#‰¸‡Þ[.ÚP_X~CÄÿùö:DÑO¥_d†â____Ë ~¦Ž‰xq_tSÁ”\t=ÃOï_V³¥a_Ê2ì__Þ’4~__yëc_"sßή_–]Ã2Ê_ÝÃ_Õ -¾Õ Î;×RÜ_ѝDZ†d_ø:_ŠÜSl_]õz\#c
¼UÕ_ŒcÌ
ù_ííG_ˆ9Û:†úá5æ„Ï"Ë9“_ªC±ô¸pÎíœGÆ_–_5_—r¨u ²,°œÚ®Ž‘ÿXÑRÐí#_À–ÍÝ_•˜ªÊa"PáGe»Mx\‚Ê__émÁFÐö«2ÒIÞqu°9á_8_ƒ™ÌÂ2Ž(é:’bC¹O³MR˜€3e=. ì‰|ý
«¢Ö'$_Ý=oXL7T}&¸AGåÙåZ*Ån_ó3-ÎXH®ÃõÀS‘_$_pï¶Fžç¯²Îä(trcÌ®"¿.F£wV_*V_
¬ï‡O¬"ŪoHuP:kØ“:Vö_6XÃmZßST_פ˜,c†2²@XM[_k˜nÜ 6w÷/Ù_Ä(a_8ºKõÏ¶Þ ¹Õîû ?È_ã4Yhì›-‡¿K½˜#݈0ˆp)ÿ±GJÝ>ü_¿_Q½ý\ø2ÿ¹Ñ¨ÝJ×k_r__a†Ç\¾¤¬Øà—£*AJN& º•2áëw$t_¹_¬8†Òþ¦Äù
Áˆ__"vVò–i±
B8%0ѐ_fÝH Z#¬ÁzFâd(¦p5)¡gÆ#_a+×pYžIe
Ó^gm[tŸ3¨ñW¨¨„¬$=_,O•‹4Lˆ½Ø_¤_€Æ¬îßÊ_pÈ+ì˜×˜ç
Û¶GK>rc_•
MÂxoåñƍ V´Ï9tOŒS–±×__Á^Åo•4jx_FMãK¾×ÞJì_øª½Ã_û.] v1d¬=é ü_}„1
Ô‚_ÇB”¬Ä_m=ü_S©ÁÈ_Ž¿rU†l_vƒ—ì+¡€_¥8‹ZtêöûF"±_B]•Å$Ï\P”ÂÛ_W__y2_°[¶_h|
UåÑ÷o_Êš*Õ}`»Tj9‘탕_Õºž_œBÝ__‰_Gɧ_ó_ˆé
_4
Î¥YÝæ•ðK3A_Å_Õn_Õ8ó9`)zY…݆KÌþ_ä®ý__—`:UX7_OÞsj2÷ä§ú_y»___XMÉ}UQjº_P=Cßê_¯ÔªÄ;Ì_Ú_}vÔ{ËD5‘ ¶+¶Á_›¬q_q
¿ó5Èà¥0æ_¶ï™ ùš_n
èå¨õ9² ]¶…âã#Ý¢vó³_©„_‡a}L ²Aµ6_üsYüHç=;_±s
Zv_Ÿ__±u8 _O_,ü¿î_Q_ó_Â3ç¶_O_EиÆkÞ²b£’Aúùü¬
_Yµy/báíUç¥Q(»_•ýë#B¤¨__Q„If‚_wjÑryqQX37©:'öN¼æÿ©RohéF*Šÿˏ_2]vâ?n6OI?é_.N ›òÕ_ÝV_9R„N_Žå_tS4[ÒðñóB_GtBš†ûٟęƖJ-cB:ª_}p_;&°__
_j)QtÉÓ„¹(@‚ÒK6R•e—éÍW_Î’5â/£OnžëÖË1_Ô`^Ö#´—À&cÎ_©•$ÇÔM)’®/¯¼¦ _a¸ð
K¤'Ý_F—Ÿ`c@ÅoV ¼€›É2_£ÖŽ^¶'0 ~/”£1÷ʳ:N_ü×_³IÔð, Røôp§W•
ÒNH dâ“uÁ´gé._gdgJ‹¬[§«8_–q__%fØÄ?¶ÖMøÙnüGŠ÷Ðz]l£ô^Â_6Á¤û#g¨ž¥ÙŒa_¬_1A_$r‘šþ:ÛƒÔô¬Z_Óèdr“_YJb¢•¤?‘åcÐ_ê\4y_8ôÞ__ÎčCД€n R/_èˆéûXg±_— <@FdÙ_¯ó_(T¥_IùP_@FS÷4l¬•œ-¡’”R¼ÌÏü_ŽœvQG^ôZV¹ŸZÂ0é__ý vpÕ)Ê‘´â.Î¥?AµA£_ð…Z™>¸²g__e4iÓÀyüÐ_z?_EûÄ9€r/k¾t}_Ù´@Ž. 㨔°_;_Óp__ê•¥nW5G>ä)¡_`XóPL§ õÒˆ¤_Žµ+Œ”¬È9^?_ ˆP£œsñí+„´l6I_ ì6Å_Sc=•0£¡¹ãZœ<_´‡òÉxrLòÎS*žÉ=…
ÈË4¸[¿__¯ŽRÁŒÑ#±8ýÎ_§D::e-¾;e¶€Î#¡__:ÏÞãAÊÜ0`d_”®Hb¾ –'ö_«Çí¥å¶€þ£¥SüPŠàÐZªêwï_¤7_
§MË¥˜¸ÒIŽèR¸X»HèôÁ_PìDÁ*]_U–4-{#_¯§ÇX¥_z”ûßDrd_S‘جª¶Yèl”ïåb_‹_`+ÿǍ”9á•7ý_Ì 2Ãpv9˜ÖBs…Ó¹zxÿG¹_,¼w_¦bbö‘&@½Hbdž__ÄA_Ò€ÿdÐE_•_Ëß_tóõ_³Ë{09z¿uSœ¯'S$>m_DY¢!e,jLMìÇŸÞâèû1¬Ôo¸æWÙ0ƒÛ__/„c4Y{©„›û™c–XCÕ__òAƒvÚ}‡_†`n¦4ðô_ÍhÑSˆQ_Ïd_L_Ù¤Ô¡Ê_ú_c_ï³=3o p'’_Ô-%)cítÂXU×Ì@?a_Á_bÊ8_4ªv}÷‹h}¹_Fu7Ô_Ö»ÈⰏ&|ÉH_£&_oª©Aç_ãI®™_{¬»X‘Ô_‡Ïü3HÏwÙ›_æË€¤<äQÉ܇_øpG"üÜ?ÓX—‰Â¢ä»ÄÏ[g!î˜_óæ_æù’®&20xhÙü3?_›ËÎ-è¶7Ù¨ø_ãyÇnc€9_ºÛå'h»™£Í^šÕ /|Ýø(ÊáE
d…éň‚•¼_]˜_6œÌŒÏ_krç_
Ÿ÷5¹ äp8_9~,__
¥YݝVêñÚj\_E¥‘_+›Ó½`_xçö_(#_o|É$IÌt®HkîÔškMŸ¾ÔB=ßôs_C¬”+&#L䑲tþv½{0È”özW¤]_Ð5óüýdÑCâ_`ÜãÒ_6ÿPõÀæÊ
On6ûÀ|„…"œ±Ïòoô¿ÿðt“ÿY_¢½b ó_3_NjpR2Ôªê„_Ô®¦}_áo5g]àG‹(Œ˜_–Þ÷Ñ>)†=ÒÝB„Ÿüs3ñ¨éˆVΛÚ_8nb,"ï€+’Ÿõ`¤¤s†Èôôlq}|°¥-rj¢‹þؙ˓³fnêà_ä…]Î_V1.qPòß½±Qvç_çÌ»
_±_o[ý__QRÑ3•LvÓ]_“WÓL:׳`×¥_«ü_ß;ÄؽìÇž5_OL›]΃D÷éåÐü Å_ª¸/‰°›ât Í__o'8£3\Í9ö{²oK-~î¦_pZl-m%œ_•
Ã_^Y__ÑA7׫o___Òz†_ºç–\”‰º%Ú®Ë5ÈùkžÌ ‚àå¶_t4_S¯ÿÈÏ‹VLN_ôÑåm0Ý_ãªáf‹•ÞªInš¾ºÑæ@mΪ’òöÂ?•yþ±*ywÄ2P¨±à_ñlµ8\›³_ ?ž_>Ú¶*‘çÚ_+l
þ¯_¬¸vWÇCW(ÝQ_DÛ4__v_Có6ʁÎKmVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`ä ¯poFþ˜ÍÔ°{‡3㟠ڰ_2,_#/ª_™¤O…ßf:øû_ˆr_¥ó__™¦ä…¦_ŬCš7_,<g»¾œYõrÝIÖb
9Á%´Õ,÷ZÑQE•ì
е‡ß¿@Bz___¼</D¥__ªS_I&êî‰z
;BšäþÎ5é,õïGý_gΏ_&¤¶>%G—___ØE€¶²Å_ dÓ1é_ÏÇù<ÛyÐœïiXIÉ'ò'P)êAžb•–(2v$÷ám¸¤˜d¬:¬&>Â,_왕@_Ö³ì
!Om_ó;ö²
‚Ð
{º=dmrÉT75u!_Rþ+“
W*npUåÎ$)_aï•C¦ù•xìmVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`ÿ_u`Î ölPé¦ú_3#X¹¬¿‚JÿÏ$+l”©oJ,-S£°œO=ÞcŸ©•“{•ñµ23b-:'zJ_¹_Ø$vgZÌÖwäè"å{_FtLhÏ:üà[ì_oÅ•61W°_:_ÙîJ¥_{“º_¼7"_@%\ôï¨ß‹BºÛH^.¡L†ÉÓ)æ —ÙÇÅÙ‹÷P¹€•_wéìXeB< ÒÙ´€Vö_,%g_“_ÿ~
×#à_Ñç_°Ûz3WøH@äœÆÜ3ÄÙúiïšLrb_Ù©øQÞ_
Qa
Û_@²Þiߨh’€ç_~å_ŽÖQÖvq G½‡nêv_hÅÚ]0DçÊ]_ù‹7ã]K¾À]Òðì‰Á›ŽŸ_ý
ÈÇ_Ü´Ÿ„x1†pX¨ ¼i_S2ýòJ+*ß4µœNoW×àµÆ_#+_Áº€a¥å_Ò¦_0wwÔtµå_qQ_A°óæ_ýΟc_ú C “_ŸV^_W×)¿‘ZsÊԁ(Ý8n|Cq1´Î`¼÷ ‡
_1»Nˆç#*Ö__
°__ÝÔÕN…ð_Ý䯢Nñ_‘ê9R{•mRé¹cö¡4kzÌBŽµKBB݈òZ^YCÜ›ù»²Ú/oçJñtŒ3ÝÙìÉZðïÎ_p'z,léè¨j©`ØD_×Å“™vÒjºíȘ Ñë™Wˆ«®.—eW«nàñX®LÍènâo–ç_úÿÛÄI0ÂЄ/»˜èè_ß#BHyèÙÁ%Zò<9Fõ±
Ž_»ÁqŽ_©
v‹™_†€‹_ôß š®l¼—å×2[ã_À"æ]_ºœPú¬nÆ‚¥é_þάjWÊä²ó6›
ûNY Ú«¥žsvW_-_ß_n£_áyR___G/×4F\Nx+Rdy¸_Šº~‡›b÷ÊñÞe;Ž‹_•__jÎÌcRýÕ_H˜ÐDs1‚²í_ŽØTBzè‹\X.L°µ.^æ#pÚ-__üL?×@)M’ôý_Ad轝\Èñ_Dèz_»/FÁGÔ<á_ñ¥_©F_±Š³_e>¼—_@9 f”_º]O_.°o<_ª#_EÙJB°…ë:Q•nqAmVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`«„üiS²ƒk Ö§nlù‚Ù{éxŒ6VÖd6øՁþ›__Ì°ož\R‰»Ù2+3
"€7ºío$Ä”z;m}K…CgÕÙÔåj&½_üAAøeEÙ¤_½üØ•§lº“_ÜŒ_‡¥qf¥ÝÜÀBcÕ}£¹Ù 1¶__
¬¨p°_°$_Щ´<Lˆ¥_ú0Ç´
–_0.iX…
ZJ»QO¸«~g_,ÈÁA€AnÓ ìY‡Ã^Ñ1òâ:=†¯Û1eNÍ(›à0úžÎ_$_n3uƈ—ìh^*_Ÿ)ª’Qªn_¹¸b#”hq•™W_ô]žŒÊ_¿Õ9Tib™¿Û¢0_ÚM×e‚a‘@$±më§LmVôÞ#_8=ݧ£$êM@`FÃ_
Q"÷…’ÏZœý¡ºU²±c£Þtƒ& ¦‘f*ö¢I¯¹D© AÜão__°¼½#8_‚ͺÄØKKÛ_Q_)_Wj“_Sd¶Äí7dLŒkGdWíÓòñ³,åWÅGm)ÀhÈ„Ù_€Ÿ™Ê__Â_5OúCc á:º¡±œz?¬“Ž_•_'_’swe_JÁè<ûvZ×½Ö¡[àUÙÇYü+9gá*ÆLr°üHà«_z7wbž‚ŒsjÏx¹Îv
_)TX¬È¬ù»€_ÂVS~¨ ¿¡â²Œ_Œ0_Ü~ÖF

³ïBteÅÅ÷
7T_t4"æï<8³’ˆ¢_Ùâ)6Xæ}„zh Ølˆœ
•¬ÁBü„4_WÍ`ìׄ›º×´½rÏÁ-_¿¼¾ô‹Hå‡í_“_jpÄ+îˬè2hmý-4—™økâª(2 š_ª´|n_r[5¿³À,_Ÿ"æÔqSÈ°qy^8,%Rytjmm“xË\#éûAÊÇ b_@eÐmmG<_Ž—_òt_•Âá÷V
Ið–_×"Â0ú„\Ò§pq‚½ê1ã_ÑK^_÷Ç_´ñ_#êŒXçïvw3G__$Ò_w_†àÓ7AÌ~_«ä êP_1t_t__1{ú(ÒLLˆ_t¢>Ú~7¸µ}9äÁ_¡[]Ö–«¤__Nà{¬_RUjXNÜý“n(Žé}»Áh‚T0¥nÁ_)__¨^ëv">ùöƒ]IóY}„_Ne_\}òÒéÔ_÷ÐõGñŒÚ_øP!dö(ÿ‰__\Ü
Z5f_o_¢m_ýWMqä;}]ÉÉyŠ×_@ÌÑÎmÁí_d¦6ø׬=°Qˆ€G³t§4
Ÿûd_Ï»{y_ytï’_=naIý_õª~_~†`øºbéN•b)…÷²Ñ©_\&c_!Lyh€ê¼x_ò>|(›+þ‡š¯"þ³_gqr½¶Z0_uN_Ÿ._,Ș†I™Ú¶Á´ñul_ž_¨ÿO+ÿî¶/ÿÝþ?× YÈOþúå†øÑåÞÙÐâ’矂µ_4È
__1ØÈ_Z_ß_/©å[³<˜ª"ë0_š_ .µ_‘9¦¶Ú _þ0tÐVé)[ÃW{&§_ÿq¯MHö¤;zèËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†ž |;
_Åá°ñ"ìŽÝ,}E*k”ÁŠ,HÔ>áKK¯?uµ]í{ÍÂeRƒáU__%L®…Š_Êc;»¢"_ÌšZ¶ˆR‚ú~_ —i__A_%Jo˜›”›<._9wߦ3qö6Ö:iú4_š¹¾ Ç_Õš_¾lñ__E@o4 _Wõ„
ôÎi¹V÷@oÈ}ј¨¬8ρz0HŠÆû£h³_>˜_'hež_>+?¡^___W@ÚŠ]¿¡vÌH„äÍ«0Œ
YSúMKÄöˆ'Þ
†:i»¾¯Ð—?‹_°Õ
Dp<ÑË˸a›,¶
¶êÕ G‡žÎÌÈ(''^´ÿ&bß„_…Ç.
dus—4:¤Ú™UŽ1x÷@a#£«5¬^Eô\_œ‘lF™_nõ–Ð_Õ¢_ƒõà__pjéá@'¸ _ØrQ•"X;“lÓÁšw©7…<0õö}””™Cæÿ%_:_ŽI…Xô‡Út&àÒ39+hµÓV :³ª1&¹_%,˜XÆ•„_Ø
mÞ£¿Ë5jÞ;¿Þ/IÆVA._]:1-þnCÜ»ÙÂÌÅçQH_ÏthdU_YM17#†+/pŸO-úœú›ÝjÓj‘Â'§eœ_ €à¥ž+nVÈc’ _À_Öïڏ_ÑzBZ5Ñ_Á¢˜2?|_ªÔ•Mp_2PÁ®~†n]59)}ʶ³Â_H4,ý)_h³ã¯Çع¡u±_jz¢F²ó¬_eµ†x†‹htïø6$
¿gBë‘úõ_ÒŒáþc`ªÍ__Eqpgt–†È²”Â_øIñ—‹b ÇxŸà>I»Åˆ#ž2Û´-gºÛ}*<×”SOÌh¯_Gƒzå~QÓõ)§¨nÖôŽ³ )OП1©Uyq‹__$Á63Y…ÒE¡®_Sî!ºi:f™lÊjÊ|°BUìã0¡½ ™â|ï8Ú¼m%þkÕü__]
˜ë†ªÁÜq__Þæ7H-Pó¿vXäí
Ó™„m‡šyz'wlÕÚ>jµõÌ__€_‘w ºcÁ¤š__ýIyq[•Á5k+9„;_Ÿ¼R_ìÆ__H=ÅIš6x{Éš‘Pjß•ýË_¬;_¥±î ²Ü‘Ù‰W‹¥_:/–_%ºû‚çmÕ¤e~7ûR“¼àuƒ×_}“Oe‡`_iö_kauúÿŠ+yÓs"ÄZºÊ_U[v„ã IvÌâfå¦+¿™éÌ51mûÁ´á¿øf)ƒ
ÂÍŒÒ
|±_j7óB‹tv"=_[_Û_ƒ–ûÖ˜?ãØr½uX9xnßA_ÁTU™_áª:œ_X ‘zÛ{ÖÎ:½’'u”ªZ_ÔÄåÎB¹__>Ø…ˆ(ÉJ_š_Î?ÀŽ•5š@Í•‹•Ç5½(_h_?)SÅ<an:_,F»7@ùw†Ï„W¼Ï£áÎp`5È_™ÔÚN<™…†GÁˆÃV$êF~ȇÅÝˬr ÕÖ,cr 7¢Yï|

5èí_y7ràËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†]`)¬ZB{_¾†užág@Ÿ
ͦŒº__µ~kZ?s_AŸRwEzÌ»€Ç™DtÂ_!íZ©[F<ï†_\+_•v}
Ú_ÔÈ_‰¤Ðnyx¥L{_;jkë_JÂøŒcì›_…_Iã_ÉNû©ƒ˜–ŸË3ö 6ÔówÊðìb1%4_YWNÙ†>õò‹Aüt0ãT_q)"`hùˆŽ½•È½ Ž_fÖÍÖQr©˜”Ö…™À;éQ/çu6Ìó]ÐЃé
n~ôb/_ù£r§I,=_ô»çÕ¤h(ŒIºƒ€£IÛÒDÁd¡õ›¥/¥¦—ÿhX<øÖ"Øôò «ã;_ÍVäiÖÒW?~åYó¿Zêü¸ËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†X¿Xñ_øæ_êî_5__2ž£=nÓ™÷
¨’%höîµçß_û-_ÖM{§¹qÚÓ_Fä„_ƒ¬Æ/Ð;?à`g_ëxò/3\çÜ_Š_0#‰öU”_:ŸiOµùt”°kÊ?QwÞ9LšY V3Õ$;<_òª'+—_ˆÞ_P___
«<:Èa___Y_j~‘_Ãiú Ï¾¾ÑL_%rõ¦_±ÈfÝ*&£þ®_»çÓ'@_—Ûi_öÂÔD•Hžò†_¡_ZŸ[®À_±ï}†à%<_ÿûTt¾O_>Ûa+_°¢\Œ__<cÃ
Æú+Ï_ÎP€••
n‰CZËC=Søþ_jØBYw†1Ï2fBO´±ç@°_bÑ—›Á‘ýc_ÎÐ$CA¶á•_ízî7¯ šAœ|
Ñü~SAëùcºBç__}_æâÚ'}_Ñ …__iÁì>¤o•™<=ìЦLÅ_¼¤;Ù_¡G4v_ý‹çƒî_.½ ïreX'Åà¾Ó_H_îø‘ñù8Cñë¿V–q2Ä/õÁv¬ìV¦_ÚáŠRñÙ _Y#¼>Î…N¬œ_a]L¶12_]¤" £±AüZÅTí_ÜÃŽl¶_ë†läþ@µoÉO7ÊÚª_ãõùïîø@ƒ…‰E˜îÓ<Ãæþ#ÈBuY_[+ï2Ú+:øš`´ßÔÀÅ_P__-J8‵•×Î_M_ý’0ó¦)!®_Bd2ùÿk}¸(/ÃU_3š‰<ôÌê´Ý7Zt÷j“ÞÎÊ+(B°Ë_LÄ™}kC±Tß#Õ4_h–‰s’Þue_rMPåÃLœ¨_œâ±_MQ_ìZì™QGa’Eˆ99±‘Ãâ½YÛ__ä%"´Nü_g[_¢,jA-JŠ(,õT„¯_Sm¶ÿRÐ__½ÀøÖû³â–¿òWœäŸ‹œ‚Dƒð@T»v_ Ó_-óÚdã‡qÃéÎ_Å6__Õ6ó_Œezæ‹ìi6*'ÓÔµí_#_•_•_§YŒM5_ÌèPF*ݺ¹DqŽ¼l}9Õ#__K;ŸJ>{Õð%ODÓÈ_øH¤_…X#_ YÐÞÐa‘±5ü_v^"¥_”K'Öh×sTü$vvlËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†€s_jáºÅ>ïpfÊQ_ÓŸèCK£gÕxë
ÌãBÇ
¥ø?áü%ÍkK_‚á ÓˆV__
ÇÀÕõ5–Ú[p_¿8.ûÞ‹;Hù~IŒÚúM __B6è!5gwtpÌݬXÙÒ1ÿåÈŸ{ ê6V_8¡ú)µî?K½ÀY'×p¯R-âG‹o‡h}]_ºøÜÝ.C9×ß³À¡°_¬îÆÒ™Ê1]L“•Á2áC‰j_‹õa;ø_zÃàt,<ºÙÆÑ_V3‰¾9ÐÙ,7ƒWCҏ)q¬U[{ί¶
~µ£†wEŽ'ÔÚSñÊXïp‡Ž>h"y{ÂØ¢`a_H~Ed>âW_sæ_ìÐM_¥µÃ‚6ÈT^„e_½UÚDM_)
Îóíj_}_à-™ïÒ¶
Ñcñ°"lj|Lüò;YÓÿ`×_÷ØbZ¥YÏž/_Ù_,`XᣕÞG_¨„Á?\i_}ü_ÜyL°_âŒÉÝ"ô__Zž_E¾_Í2CK®_m&‘…q¤_'y¬®¿è4Mb_”d {_qӫ邼_XDýš=…|»Ó _ì
u‹þ‚rÅ_k*<÷£® __²ÓÄ_ÔÚ8uF6(Ôhƒ<½hjúcÞž“n÷RJ¦Ã´gŒ_§s_ámÈñ^1ÕTûtìD_Y-´å01ò;uá^¤BOa0ÑÚÐæ…$_ÍQàË(ðð)¥Ü’b•ØìË__SM¨¬4_E¢²Õy•}pÈN£Ð‰_/û$€ìF×Çêø¼ÄÒøâ°ç=<éHq#æ_çpŸ[mTê_馒`
Ð6»U¿_9__r{Uf1”âÛ„__õP¹X
p§!G_nŠèºµ_«¾
_ÿïæö',¦™å?BŒ´Â‡÷%E
ã(B_›©º;Mla$_¼m¤(_a\
Ãs_Öb3_l7÷K—5Ò)›§™ÅÁÚX_7”õlÎoêÕ~_z.šâå3+‘ £Þ__¸le¾ÿÆú™³*êôE;…sÏ`_’áDÍ_p1—ô_¶<3iÔ¢g
z_¼ú¨•_Ò^Uî†÷l²
*_,µN´Ê‚;ÂùãKDíñ´Íw¶®ªE _býqp’TB¶•ƒà°Šõ_ËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†’ÝÔÿT(=_S”;_¬›¿Q?°°3•-â4•Í¤¨ê~_òÑŠ5¡Õ__bð”ÚÏq_Ì›zÀ•¬ø.@h¹ p]7üÖ6ÐÈ_Fú…_•K›†
’.[Ø_$äk´!Eá³ß_WuQ™„D0äoß_¡_±:Ì?_à”ϸùò̶È_ªN¶ë²š[½Å‰Ù»Ëš}+¦¢ƒÐy¹Tê×E~g
¹-gKµ¹Û?Tò§W<æà"VizF<°—Jáø_¿ÿÎ9è†} ›Ê¦P_´_ʸ_¿œV_*êsŒµ:«ùίÔš_ñ_û( éŠ1_hìÜH½º¼óqÊðL*íÍj_óÌ!3©S„9yÔ¶_CËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†?˜ ¸¦IZpôœ¶ÀŸPËòú³žs Š*_ãŽjp‘ÁÖ³È,_Ÿà?m®î_>½_@u _‡_°ë_Y_0à t/6Ö9¬¬;±pç•-_<p5y*jãq_’!=óÃ_îxH_ÃÿŒ[ÛËŒ¢eSè___VR_n]ݲ_|vÓè<Ž_)%_[ÎÌB–"y2†~±’ª{z_}$_Y`qS-¨4_•²_æý÷>!?òý> j_Ç6$Ïÿ2µdÅ_a©í_~hUÒC á
Q_Õù_Ç~7z°Ç‹DD>_é>¯l_?!ê '%š;c
_*?ûeß©;°€?Þb£ììß< 6¨
ÒÈžB£«Ý‰”[_÷ö_>_£Ä”Ì_®<^q¬~¥È”§_L'–ÝíÅhàA¶Uµ'ÿt__ï_3b¼§îÃëÄœ0
ª0$¬[”uóŠdÙ_Y!•;ßQŒ_àI Çx‡¦Ÿ¶â_+#×ΦÔ3__˜5ËöŽ_Éàu†_•'°—4__1Iœ_R7†1Q¤‹x¬ûÿ×ç)¿ïÀÂ=µoÚ„+²ÒšÃï__Ž‹ä_1cÀa_Âã(Ú
òb»{Kí£Ÿˆ–z%á)$ºQ¼_k~wûZʶPE¨ =»*ÛUøÕí¾I
_L%3|º}•&ԝ<†þ¤áÐMc.ü>ŒŽ¨Í63®˜Y?|ÕÐ)Ýʨ_Ôî_Õå(bVUi ä__P~f_ÿF'_û Ë©ƒÃvXtµ¶ç¬A"`˜_8Fâƒÿ<Y—¡M˜4+_-‘ÂÏ_“©ºÓ_àäðF]_6êÄá»__A=_êÄ+ÙšÒ:b5›Ç2šc_¡3ºA_¦Q)¦„Î÷I_§>ŸÛ/‡J8áõ‚_È!g¯;غ¨GˆÛ;cêŠ:¬
I_\_±_È«ô>ÑȲ*[Á±è_È>äT Õ’
8Û7*à_>)å_OZ‹°åv¸øÿP~%½³ ¯_E__øµÍÉ'wã.Ñ_j‰^ýr
¨V¼™b¿D»Ç+÷ãp6_¬é‚lÔ¿ÐòØð>mŸA$¼3†}I_µ_ý¹5VIµ_^_»^ý_
ZÕ__÷ÜÎxü_í_MÃ>¯_Ô3xÔIE&ÊìüÐ____Û,’[_†>_ˆë?ž®ê†×ä'ÉÙÅ_¸‡_iø— _}¢¹«EK‹ÝX‹Í¯Q§
íœÃ/ ëšQ™›©‘§Îç…{- à_[íçkÌM •œB3Iø¨ÉÖ_^’e_ÅôŽbŽèÞ__Ù¹v_Ý__ôû_AsV ¿<~Sè+¡PfŽOE|n-*Ø„sâîW
ó˜„_šV§Ø+7þ\‰2Ò–*mE6uSY;_&‚_ÌÎ*>_¬i(ÄíIf<<__²œôß_3t;Œ¬Aèx1l!
ðÔU_ë1gHb¸5=#4_Âú“£¦ í_Æø3äìñ_=´Ln_èç[¼b_Œ>¸Ú_º@ó-7uü»T__å¹üPÚÑ)“x¤;‰_´.é~å§1#€Z_¾_FŠö_2_Èu__Í-J_Î\Âxø_Å_Ð/è]3$Æúßè™.ü”_Kz_ÆIÅ>Ý“’M¡M
¨¨ªŸ®×ÝÙô[{'Ü@M/¶y‡ýÜÎ _òØvq¥Ç´!<_„q» Sb€å‹îå_ž0_ÚfQ,\>î_´3d;ï».’
‡{ª_•z™ÿøñ_I´mõÖŠ£§8£’ÚzJ_÷á„éä_tå°_Z/
'[Ê?iÈÁ•³„ûrè__\ö€€@¢ôTöh4Èá—zg»„ÚÉ͆xmkÁO6qxê_ùc#C_ÁEü„2Šf,PÙ¾à©sl3G,úì 8h_œ…Øñ_L€Á_Ä_þx^¯$åô—éÜ”?}ë_>²‡
›i¥GZ
U_–ãÂ1Upz=
,M_í_Ê_CÙŸ9õ ,‰;† æÅ{¬“S>æ±|XÑRŽ_'"CùÈDsC_pÐ_Q„Wî-a–¤YàE)-Aîö\ÒŒ]<_ÔmbxvCab;‡-3z_³µÛh_ÚÏ[DÁñsyï6#ñ‰¥_rI°L»_kð_êŸK†¤àyÕA…!ÍF2MÃA_w&Šèad$ EŽ 9J7_¤:3²»__³$}ƒ¶_îOt.&‚_…_ËtUŠŽCîQó_=‰¾_Ì_ ±_*_@?ÍÁHðAë_B&6__ØÈõQáÏð§_Þ-ä»l__Ú_¯í_¶oQ_ïŸ%‘<šÝ– =Ÿ¾ü†_3ó øK”£©N—<_EsvSX?_¶µ)ü¬_ŠÐ„_,(³DB/î„xÆly Á=/ËC‰c_ÓÕu»ŸÃÒ_.VØ
Ø_¡ú¬`VNÑ^8î{)À¯_Aã²Ù¡HÊ›¬®‰æ_䨕 b[ìøHÎ_³Æþã§Ò$.[ß&HW_ùÖ‹}g_GÖÊ__.^¡—ýe)<û•î
_Ø+_N_^±\+6Måâ¦&_pS”àÐKòà¬_¿(¢¸¸®¿JjõH¨ xNC_Æ•Œ…iœRIוõ?Ãl;w](´nülbâ¬ò
ú®:&__µŠl!7à_‚`±ð°_ºÛš®Êüց¿/à6Ê|F†° LÚû-_mÅi~Ñ`,•ÒB»©Rî1k!ó_®ô /hL/ø_kÏ£«‰- –”|*»µÁZ5 _÷“‹dÃ~Š_. ïÍG Ê^(i\K__
J0$û÷u}E㍏Ú_úÖRïC‡ÝTATVçWæaN³,_ÝÙ¶óºÉ™µ¥/FsG D™6̱¤ùid[¼/آȑ_8»"üH_#ůÝSàe(~_húûȹñ•aI_{ß2»_
|_oB»JDÙ fKÀ%ûeÕüÙ±±_×_+@`¯uýÅX8£ÃCäsw¼_ëàBÎðÿYõ Wvß°0Q?öo êÒ_mÊ_'í¡~_¡_ÊI˜8žÞœQÿÆòIч_ÖZ¾[–?}º_!Ï$–[ÔátV¬*ôIK_Hª³(o6Iò.íE¬|ÚÁC:l
NºAlµBÕD5*!À//Mf:º”±³"kÇð2–«Èß__ _7 ⍐—íSíKÏúÆûé_\,ALh"$w Ñ0Ð’_ÍŒÖÒRRèÕ?ǵGá Äk~íB_@ ú_ÅŽŸ¢kÙb‘®Á‘ö_i_OºªÔøOƒŠ¢÷7{tridÇ–Òzq§¾Ã®V’"lk
Œ_Ï
_ß1xÛ&xÜ8ÁÌ•™u_CQ«u+o__Y
&™&êãŽ`Xˆ_¥nÝÐcgž_úÌóK‹P
xHuöLÜ…‰\_˜QærOÙü4uúqº_j졇Ú_÷_ËÁ´;öþÑ‘UœÊ{!fÊ$È_UŒ¿ÍãTN.|¸õc®¼õ•_B„_à*_šø±0£_‡ŠH¼–7$>”W®gÔöš1õqâùcz-þjÏ_5c

M(_ܼ»¥_>Áw7"Xî{s[ž c_Bv _¨__µü+¼•~ Æ).ºÃO`p´_Ð&`ÊÝ*UŠ¦_ßæ7Mª>7¶úÆ_?ۏÎ;?_²îm&×H|_—ûSRþ2_/pVpb ë‰"Å"sc½ûòìÜm
•8nî*KÇ–_ˆa;ý,;A´_‡__`Ž@s_Ž—¼ÝÒò _ÑàÜ
Úg…\Ï\
60_”³¶(_
¨[x_g¢ìT2X_˜
„¸ˆT¨Zƒ– 㹑{_s/¥¡ËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†®ƒDÙ›ß_]4_žYR(ã_gÚæ;VŸ)‘SP,ûã__?>›É_ú)«Ã÷ïÚL¡=bAåÀ“Þ¶ßìl¼_Ÿ:ŽÒüVeøx…“YÞÖ=ÁO½Ù7¯™«~߇-_ìŠ_Eµ¶Ú_‘þd2Ñ…eQ‡c©¬óŠE4ë__ó‘ሸ*˜çÙËZ ¯'H
nb‹:A?¼¬Ñœ¾_ÔÞEÊEþ« û_É_JƒC_-zMO¦_6]ÒÌ_é5__r+›W×U
m•æPˆÙÓ¯ó
f÷Ý´nÃÃ_nù/~BâúÌÒ×ÃҮιҩ_ÒôŒ_¬¤²¢"ŒC´«_m¨<‚®Ú0§’¹jÆM}ÒËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†µšSeö¥ÌVì*°)°*âT˜Ôü!ÜcmÂæòV›o¿•*=ŽÛ}Çÿ4`™â_“¬RZãy6©~œ`ç‡_´u_\_ÏH_¼V‘_Ë#dC€<YÀ²¸_çÃ>j_¾_å{1Ós¥óB_£îâŸw'(__Í8ÉV_ype™H„“Ù÷B¶8÷J±XEpÞ
6VüGÞ‘Ì
æØ‘_–¬¹___b_ä__yöºäc‰?2
¡?é’è)z#Ì_ìACë«Ô‚Z_‚“LéI
‚Ü_ÀöêË2_q_À*.!øø½ÆŽèb_
¥pÕæø__:Ÿ1½#l0èm÷ÎvJòð}çdÎ_&J‘î¢ÙÄa@KŠÑiΔ:_¤ÜH!‰ŠâèÜLO__MÏxEYBÌ_³__C–;2d§HëHŒ‹i«m
Ú±½VzÌMS¯§›x+_/¶OüÉá_‘*Ÿ¥ûN_©-w°P_Èkï:•"§!?Í5ß^²PÒ]‚_†£pY®¡iPô¸Ò3è£ÆÖ\–;|èoqù‰ëÂßµ)n'âÛ b®Šlà _¡ ÇG%åܾË<Ú„ŸRu›ß§àuîdŸª_U³ ª_€«#ýæ©ä13FãÃP~¯°àç!^_?Ã_“àJ
bÇ_ì©~à_ÁÈaǏl£2õ‹®
Z7$æ‹Ü>›Î´çèhÚ¯T_q¾€í\¾³àÆŽ³¸Ùñä_dH+]D¿§»mWV˜®^ZÃ…D_GÉ;£’
בñ ¤?ý˜:w€"»þڍ&›åXÅ„Mµ åÈÜcySuCBëôá¾'n ÃÉ+__t´†A_¢îQÔa«¶VÇ_ur"Eáb_‘x|[…«Ú_F_öi^8i7T³__ß5¸,ï;ÝG÷Ò>8¤z¥o;½Ä-i_Š~¨7ÒÞ«W2äßË_ÔDˆ6’9_]r_ÆTòÑòžù¼o_p8 ºèH«U‰È_€P€_ˆÒ=9£|?óÛBnù1zœÀrA¿N}_™Àu_xÒŸ¬SÛ…’_Ó_…;ΣLTBŸƒà¬ç ¼$
e-½†¾²ûëHj!Cn¿_líÎW_˜Áòõ¶‹œ<›¬rëqÕ¢V¬__Ôö/ ËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†ò{(ÿ÷y¯»_ÙúP[yºÂ<¸'?¡FÜ?û_ƒóôÂ_N
2u‘`¶_’ë¦Ç7__€^`_rëÞÓ‡¿k`Ás³XE
ï-lgÄÀ'mÝo^__§ä÷â'qL?ny*_§÷ŸèÜîÞB¯’œ†jøf-Å'°Ü(_d¬w_sÕÖ¥
z£sMïÀ+F•fT˜Ÿ¶„a_ˆI¿_7:__:#_"z½;_˜|éýe$å_2Ö#S_“-B½_Y_K7sí"ÙÄ_~>¨”ØháèWç=0ñó¢#Θ‹]c©_•_iº_ã"úÜØõ_J•
Õ_i‚cZ˜ÅéÛ–Ã1TóÔQñíLÏe•‚_‰‡A=”d5ËÝþJgå0š‡÷
E¢¾_†á‡E_jdÜà_S_îUÉ5äé4µ‡œ[eTªˆQh'ªòØ#_Ø»_}a–ißÆÂ/_’_<ôv$k#”ç_“µ{_¾ËxŸ_ø_Ñö?¥ÅáN‡_5EI‡ ±—ÕâC½_ ;8
^ Ú
_¯þñ¿Þ_VöW¬qí®_{B½Id±3¸iùDòÔ_s? Ä-_Ûp
A»ÊB…\_9ˆ™¸H¾hŒÌ-ŒMä_|Þ`%È’_Ë_|šÇ½ÃOG
_lÐ<ÖñM®
áè•´˜_ô\ºéÕEH¯ËÍú_ÖR7Zaexr_ÿw»
c¸Ä¶¨×‡_{mÿ«þð_£H_ñ÷Z ‰%3ü_SŽ_g›¨ýQ_Ï_IHW_Lj@ÂûD‘__UoŒ=(–ôÙ.ü_¼É&,é 5Ö{¶¬÷EWè¿Ð_†YmØ6‘_0Ûb«°ð´zoú#cDðò|g&ñzj_EM¥p_žóëo¯O¥vÛ=¤‹ ×ôLM˜¶UH¯
a"_
F’n ÀŠìKà1V^
i™_ˆt¦%Îîà¬û•³õDGµÕhúÀå_Žn)FŸ‡%¬Y¦ƒlåE-©!ć‹Û³Å•ø[³ÄŸtsÑ8Å^_×Û‚]„_ŠA__p?ó_K–£AŶç×_`éß«ì`(úûh;P‹µ[_Ï„Ü8Ö¦Z&mߟ º%ôÍ!ð‹S_v9(O‹èï${ÑyÔQ_„±R,ñäÁ)©Ær_ º½Ó_ ü‚°‡_îaK¬$Rý-Ì8W¯Òr|¸ú#_9‰__Mƒ_*ñ¨±$s»ë•ˆZ_³ññpÑÅæÀQÄЏAàPB¤qý_Ï_;:Ix__Ú¿J_I´:YrYú½1Þö.¨ÄXáïìM„ͱ&–j
Rµ_g¾_!r7@é}–ˆÁõì#pú(´âq7_7öÚæn_„u
.¡_‹‡Ó°>qCÚ7jž‰'
<¼˜µ2eDCÏÌ+'GNÁÚWÁpº_~ð¬õ_:àÓ_nuöN©X'_´Fø§Ø_nžIÀ
x_b"FÄVNs7»‚™$¶Kìì_ÒÔ‚Ëib3ª©ùÚÒ_„Wð¸h[„_p'Ë,Ièyáþ¦G a
–íÆÉÉzZ<öß#¬€Ë¬y%]¬œ:Å@%%bLMã_—ñã+DÃj¬ü˜àh¨ãZ3_¿ÊîÞ_É»_‡5•rN†‰h’___J¨×
¸ÂÖN_½²úÿ[8¬r™Ü|g¥_Uçž_÷÷_ñƒàôæöÚpÏóÁþ勐Fw|_Ï_ˆçT#çì´>M¶±WEBI$_¸Iªkú_ÈS=º]T|ÙmÐ?ò”b¶ª‹5€_ªs•ž246EKåK_@ “¨_)ò
bbX}ùìΐ¬‘p<_2_v’Ê}_5åOŒÓŠÀn*zžT_¿T2Œ*9<YÍ_*|óÕXš£î×b_ïyæid_Ý)Ê_™Óä穨ˆ`_ëíÒàfÍÕ€ &_×_‹_kýÓâo»Ö¥ñ™’o
ÕKŒk
_z±Œ¨_yR!MÒÿ¤q u_Ò±
_Íò{×snN‘_‰}xâÌÞOJß}_|Z)_ù³b͘ªG*ôÞÈV–$kS(¨-Ë7³(ãS¹š½™æyÝâz}\Ú_ Ï‹!qîê%“©_¯Ç¹:/°I»N91
>†’ßÆòcû6E”ªÿ_ª3ŒHb¾W‡e%•ÜŒè Tbþx‡Ë‡_Ë_h&_|0ˆ_"¹
/ «_¨_áwƒgÃ;_ëPæ_ТIè_)i Cû_—4q…_§[ç¹dì ”Yy\31ã:kÂKÌku_nèü¹ž}¯^âLã þM-_û
_éDë+S^½ë_Kƒ_
À&a†1_׍Ï#GùEÍ1¨éB‡1ï؉r©_òŸ“Ï<_ÃY\—L_wœ+ž¡_íëOy_
jÙ™ÚsI„_ð’3Qü)¸Xϯ_Ì
aÓ__u³p1¶ÒÎCzŽfU‚C_ÌÓÝjŽ¬,?VÝ$L,;yîÊõzÚ/Êž__ÁõÙªDbVzNY-øÜú^_,•__ú±é/4“þû€á__Ail[2yî/üµ£u6ɵ̧àÁ¤ôbÇ»b¤Ñi_çÃ__?Ålx&_õç__—)œ›Í{÷ † #È›[J†õ’íǯÄÒxˆ°rÃ_
ZN__÷‚ÑÆ('@@³jÀ°œ³žmÊåòá-ˆÐÃœ0Yç4,Ð+ìäó_©˜}òœÚT_U+lû[Ã)_Žð‚N_ׄÊ×ôºqýEÒ–<ÅIÃpÒ_Ëu™_ý°¥ìî‘&@½É¼_-•z_šs>›×?u%Ãcv8®_sC°
•0!_`›ŠJÈ(E_Š_/_“îc_ó¿N¸À_Þy A_ó_Q1FYê_í_OVô‡ Ø°"98à§_Ð_Ú¥iΈ¤¯¡IÆYÑùmÝz`©ºw§ÆN²ÃH¦l_ÅɨA®22*•_dgýbÅb_Ú÷½WCõ=©‚ì¿_eå¯_bô©Ä>#0_»_œ‘ëMtm_l_@/²}¨n~_<__˜ÅÔ¬ì+…ÂŒ_’ú__C!÷t
•“ŸSQ8ª–__?_2¡Xk²6___±©ÜŒªÌ ÕmêÔŠ_ۆĻB§R²Ž]
ڏ%bLMã_—ñã+DÃj¬ÃæÈHÛBkUÙä]´’‚ƒ_eD#FlŠ½ÛÖ´__œÔAß_W[ŒËó›A•±@‘íŠôò9_
íЀƕ•æ1^îWš'Ì3ÔöB°jrë0ÍLRD‘³\¡<{\gÜûxÐ(Z°\<_ö3{*ÏJž!6
–zVYÞóºu†s_WéH®ÜÐðÞmA}^PÐ_öDïÍQ_‚]H<š»{sÿ¬íÆõbÞ |ÍIn
ÅË"Ó¸”_xj^Ô¡j™.ÖK_|~Zvþ_vX¶_ö|Á‘ŠøkgN_»±|svè_ä¸i2jšm÷_=k•ÝŸx9‚
mœPÈy‚_¼ì¶aJf__¤ëV Â¥e¤½_e_È~%bLMã_—ñã+DÃj¬F_záuÓœ)ô˜SižÖð_¯»*_'[O_ha É寑²Ë™—Í•è_üT‹Z!w\yKÉÜòÐCÅ>UØèK_æÏÛ€„o4Ο
iouíÎ@Œ‚ù£)Y߆_É8_xR‹£†Å_®‡e֝ÅÔò”_Ɉ“_P¼_YäVŸxfº¬Ã_K5žZe[º¿šuýŸv¯'
RbŒÈ›œ¼dÍ"^Ojø<Ø}_þ{ðHåûüï>Ó¨¬¬ø__é
΃ãûê_wßõ_}Q;_yjIèò¬ŠÎE®¿b]_¨ÚHõ´%_
*טôÊǵс0‹Ùþ~cEpI_Ë
•[nù¥ã³,¢B6_ì;œZO¥_’™˜nñ®vB¹r6Ò*:_ìl„ä6Kk
øu”«™ •RSP¢ã{ƒ+AŒd pS¼¶(Ô{
0_B‚yîe__Èþ']ø5_Šï]”X_~ZáÎp_B_,¿¡Àý3F¦J*_ít€µÂøËÐ_´§0Áøû“_,Šmç
ª_ͽNOÞ;_s™î¦_Õ0_Õ¼Tb{ÚÈñ›_Jv-T>ÿ2_•åof’%f½IªÍN¶Â\#ç`Šæ_L~
;¾•Vî™&“Å öœ¦2ÙþÌž1„¤'_ãJ_Ü_é_jê_ö¢h_è_¬po¯êÔM_%>«½¸_^¢4Íù_8†±¤Ø_
ݫꂹŹ¸º.@õK‘ÖéÆëi»GFK_8Ä|0Ž±£§°ý_4&28þfAÔ<ïüí]ô
r_m_‡Ù[Ì”æg@¤,éÅð¶x¨8_f_hWýɏ£?ìèµÊMÛ¶+kìÚfœ. DQ÷_`O52í^0[;õH±•7,_Î>

Firstly, you are using a nightly development build, which may have issues. To check the effectiveness of Eraser as you seem to be doing, you need to use the current stable build.

Second, your one issue is that file names you explicitly wanted to destroy are preserved after a free space wipe (which I acknowledge is a serious issue). I have to say that this has never happened to me, so Joel is better placed to tell you under what circumstances this could occur. The manual claims that names are erased from the MFT:

"Names of the files you have previously deleted may also still be stored in the file system table; Eraser will overwrite them when you erase unused disk space"

I assume for the purposes of this post that you allowed the free space wipe to complete fully; I believe that the MFT is wiped at the end of the process. If the wipe did not complete for any reason, that may be the immediate cause of your problem. A particular problem we have already discussed is the case where Eraser stops working (or is stopped) precisely because the drive is full. Joel has told be that he is working on this specific issue, and I hope to test a build with a workaround in the next day or so. This is something I only do on my spare machine; development builds crash regularly, as Joel can only test changes to a limited extent before he asks the beta testers to try to break the build, which we then proceed to do :)

For myself, I would not use free space wipe on its own to remove data I explicitly wanted to destroy; I would erase it directly, or put it in the Recycle Bin and erase the contents of that. Erasing is designed to deal with issues such as shadow copies and other obscure parts of (particularly) the NTFS file system, from which Recuva can sometimes reconstruct data, at least in part. It may be that a future enhancement to Eraser will allow these issues to be more fully detected in a free space wipe.

For now, I suggest that you use the facility in Recuva to overwrite anything it finds; this will work in most cases, but not, for instance, where all the file data is stored in the MFT (this applies only to small files). The next time you run Recuva, it will not detect the files as recoverable.

David

DavidHB said:
Firstly, you are using a nightly development build, which may have issues. To check the effectiveness of Eraser as you seem to be doing, you need to use the current stable build. David

This issue I also had with Eraser_6.0.7.1893 on a computer with Windows 7 x64 and another one with Windows XP Service Pack 3.

DavidHB said:
Second, your one issue is that file names you explicitly wanted to destroy are preserved after a free space wipe (which I acknowledge is a serious issue). David

Indeed, it is.

DavidHB said:
I assume for the purposes of this post that you allowed the free space wipe to complete fully; I believe that the MFT is wiped at the end of the process. If the wipe did not complete for any reason, that may be the immediate cause of your problem.

The free space wipe completed with errors because the pseudorandom directory could not be deleted. This I believe is the reason why the Item: Old resident system table files (I believe that this is the wiping of the MFT.) did not take place.

On another Partition I have seen the following:

First step: The directory 'E:\AVq0r9sutDcclx_}75' with 77 pseudorandom data files each - except the last one - having a size of 221184 kB were written and deleted.

Second step: The directory 'E:\KGn+_j9KIvU}=27tLf2=~3,fK(fB[y6{' with thousands of files were written and deleted (like '[ !zXhBwaN7d1~GRj)VqrbbrlbjtuT)Gh=Qx=6VL, i!d(tYBY,}aFLjeKGiQcESuuuiewNsW5Bh}!JkhEU2uzU7OXV6MX7zUs}pAj00NIAsZvl_ljpX772GK4MHGZ+[l3F,Xib}vUWLTY~(z2I1Gq)fh4YkTO'Qhd1{27Gd5q~hmqu~y`Be(qlskHHR_8T3~I}kgetwl5JWI_`e!uX!CiZqpGiA') each having a size of 0 kB.

When the free space wipe on C:\ completed with errors, the second step did not take place.

I have other partitions on my hard disk where Recuva only shows pseudorandom data files.

Thank you. This is helpful. It does look as though, in your problem case, the overwriting of the MFT did not take place.

If you don't mind downloading a development build for test purposes, download 6.1.0.2153, in which Joel has an experimental fix for the 'no file space' problem; I don't know if it works, as I am about to test it myself.

This suggestion carries health warnings:
(1) the build may be unstable and unusable for production purposes; development builds can be like that;
(2) if you revert to a 6.0 build for production use, you have to uninstall 6.1, delete the task list and Eraser Registry entries (and, I find, run the CCleaner Registry cleaner to be sure) before you try to install 6.1;
(3) if you don't mind uploading crash reports, you can enable the Black Box plugin in preferences; this saves a full crash report to your Eraser Appdata folder, and then uploads the logs to the Eraser teams server when you next start Eraser; the upload dialogue is clear on the implications of this, and you can always cancel if you are unsure.

If 2153 works, you'll also find a few interesting changes to the UI.

David

It looks good to me.

Windows 7 x64
Eraser 6.1.0.2153

- Several times I filled partition M:\ with private data files until the free space was almost 0. Then I deleted these private data files.

Recuva: found 7381 files (6626 ignored)

Eraser

Unused disk space (M:\)

Session: Montag, 17. Mai 2010 19:54:46
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 19:54:46 Information Session started
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 19:54:46 Error The program does not have the required permissions to erase the unused space on disk. Run the program as an administrator and retry the operation.
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 19:54:46 Information Session ended

Ran Eraser as Administrator.

Item: M:\

Directory ‘M:\)r+324of0!b-D7=1BX’ with 23 pseudorandom data files each having a size of 221.184 kB.

Pseudorandom data files are deleted.

Directory ‘M:\MQ]xqZ(6EkH123g5ErjIuhqUA-1Gu,wJ’ and 14.925 files each having a size of 0 kB are written and deleted.

Eraser was freezing at the end and Directory ‘M:\MQ]xqZ(6EkH123g5ErjIuhqUA-1Gu,wJ’ was not deleted but empty.

Recuva: Found 0 files. (15197 ignored)

What does this mean: Found 0 files, ignored 15197 files.

- Once it completed successfully with warnings:

Session: Montag, 17. Mai 2010 18:54:50
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 18:54:50 Information Session started
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 18:54:59 Warning This computer has had System Restore or Volume Shadow Copies enabled. This may allow copies of files stored on the disk to be recovered and pose a security concern.
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 18:56:17 Information Session ended

- Once it completed successfully:

Session: Montag, 17. Mai 2010 21:15:01
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 21:15:01 Information Session started
Montag, 17. Mai 2010 21:28:29 Information Session ended

eraseduser said:
What does this mean: Found 0 files, ignored 15197 files.
To get a proper answer, you'd have to ask this question on the Recuva forum :) Or read the Recuva documentation :D As I understand it. Recuva scans the drive looking for file headers, then does a second scan to identify files that might be recoverable.

The results you quote suggest that Recuva found 15197 headers, but did not identify any of them as files that could be recovered. In the present context, that suggests that Eraser did its job of overwriting the entries in the MFT. Which is what we both want it to do.

David

Windows XP SP 3
Eraser 6.1.0.2153

Eraser

Unused disk space (C:\)

Item: C:\

Directory ‘C:\z121HuqHN(9u0IP]a]’ with pseudorandom data files each having a size of 221.184 kB was written and deleted.

Directory ‘C:\!e]9ZF2maj+Vl)xR_=Gt wkk_!diV-gB’ with pseudorandom data files each having a size of 0 kB was written and deleted.

At 96 % there was no progress any more. I had to kill the program.

Directory ‘C:\!e]9ZF2maj+Vl)xR_=Gt wkk_!diV-gB’ and 194.432 files each having a size of 0 kB were not deleted. MFT was not wiped.

Help me. I need Eraser on a computer with Windows XP SP3.

Windows XP SP 3
Eraser 6.1.0.2153

Today I tried it again.

Eraser Unused disk space (C:\) [free space is 45,1 GB]

Status Removing temporary files….

Total 96,21 % (ultimate slow progress)

Directory ‘C:\zbU[{0JXBTJDdofhLg9=3BDsqtDfu)Rx’ was created at 07:36:44 o’clock.

At 13:55 o’clock 186.291 pseudorandom data files each having a size of 0 kB have already been created and the creation of these pseudorandom data files goes on and on and on.

I killed the program using the task manager.

Directory ‘C:\zbU[{0JXBTJDdofhLg9=3BDsqtDfu)Rx’ and 186.291 files each having a size of 0 kB were not deleted. MFT was not wiped.

What is wrong?

eraseduser said:
What is wrong?
I wish I knew. The task (wiping free space and cluster tips on a system drive) runs fairly normally to completion on my XP SP3 laptop. I do get one odd error message (I must ask Joel about that), but that is all.

David

Windows 7 x64
Eraser 6.1.0.2153

First run:

Eraser unused disk space (C:\)
Eraser continued with freezing. Error report was sent. MFT was not wiped.

Second run:

Session: Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:34:16
Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:34:16 Information Session started
Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:34:16 Error The program does not have the required permissions to erase the unused space on disk. Run the program as an administrator and retry the operation.
Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:34:16 Information Session ended

Third run: Run as Administrator

Eraser unused disk space (C:\)
Session: Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:41:56
Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:41:56 Information Session started
Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 18:12:36 Information Session ended
Recuva found 6 files (ignored 28148), MFT was not completley wiped.

Fourth run: Run as Administrator

Eraser unused disk space (E:\)
Session: Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:41:56
Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 17:41:56 Information Session started
Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 18:12:36 Information Session ended
Recuva found 44 files (ignored 14706), MFT was not completley wiped.

eraseduser said:
Windows XP SP 3
Eraser 6.1.0.2153

Today I tried it again.

Eraser Unused disk space (C:\) [free space is 45,1 GB]

Status Removing temporary files….

Total 96,21 % (ultimate slow progress)

Directory ‘C:\zbU[{0JXBTJDdofhLg9=3BDsqtDfu)Rx’ was created at 07:36:44 o’clock.

At 13:55 o’clock 186.291 pseudorandom data files each having a size of 0 kB have already been created and the creation of these pseudorandom data files goes on and on and on.

I killed the program using the task manager.

Directory ‘C:\zbU[{0JXBTJDdofhLg9=3BDsqtDfu)Rx’ and 186.291 files each having a size of 0 kB were not deleted. MFT was not wiped.

What is wrong?

Now I used CCleaner which offers wiping of unused disk space including wiping of MFT. CCleaner finished the job successfully. I don't know why Eraser could not finish the job on this particular computer. When I ran Eraser on another computer with Windows XP SP3 no problems occured.

eraseduser said:
eraseduser said:
CCleaner finished the job successfully. I don't know why Eraser could not finish the job on this particular computer. When I ran Eraser on another computer with Windows XP SP3 no problems occurred.
Build 2153 has worked better for me on Vista that previous builds, but still has issues with Windows file system protection (or, maybe, disk space warnings) when erasing a system drive. I have uploaded the relevant crash report; I hope that, if you had a report, you uploaded it also. Joel is pretty busy at present, and last I knew he was working on the Ui in what time he did have, so I don't know whether he has yet got around to identifying the problem. It seems to be one of those issues that have to be dealt with step by step.

David

I think David has done an excellent job with this particular case, I do however want to address one point.

eraseduser said:
I let Recuva recover some of the files having an excellent status. And then I tried to open some of them. Neither Word-Documents nor Adobe-Documents can be opened since these files are corrupt. If I try to open one of these recovered Word-Documents Microsoft Office shuts down.

But this is what I see as a problem: The private files are not overwritten by the pseudorandom data files, the private files are corrupt and can not be opened, but the names are still compromizing.

eraseduser said:
Why are the private files not overwritten by the pseudorandom data files? One expects if pseudorandom data files are created by Eraser until the free space on the disk is 0 kB and then deleted by Eraser that Recuva will show only the pseudorandom data files.
The files were overwritten. The file names are not part of the file data. As David mentioned earlier, you must let the free space erase to complete before you can run an accurate test.

In the case of an XP install, if the disk has been around for a long time, the MFT may have a lot of gaps and hence take a long time to complete the sanitisation of the MFT. Of course, another improvement I can think of now would be to break down the temp files into directories, since running a folder with a few hundred thousand files would lead NTFS to perform poorly. I shall Trac this as a ticket.

Back