Recover your corrupted OST files!

Codie

OST to PST converter tool to recover corrupt files very easily and convert OST email into EML, MSG, PST and HTML formats. OST converter is easy way to conversion of OST files into PST files. OST to PST software successfully supported all version of MS Outlook platform.

OST to PST converter software performs flawless OST file recovery and OST to PST conversion. This tool is capable of saving recovered files in PST, EML, HTML, and MSG formats.

Visit: https://www.edbmails.com

Also, visit: EDB to PST Converter, EDB to Office 365 and EDB to Live Exchange Migrator

Last edited:
yes gentleman ,you can recover your corrupted ost file with very intelligent steps .

Step 1* Download Atom TechSoft outlook ost file recovery software as well as install it successfully .
Step 2* Browse ost file and run software for removal of ost errors and file backup recovery .
Step 3* process software to convert ost to pst file .

Your data is ready to open in outlook .

Go here for more and downloading ost recovery software :- http://www.atomtechsoft.com/outlookosttopst.html

ost-recovery2.png

Hi, I am an Outlook user and my Outlook files were once corrupted. And I couldn’t access my file remotely. Therefore, I tried one of the manual solutions that is by the use of SCANPST.EXE method. Even though it was a recovery option to recover the damaged file I couldn’t make it. And by searching I found a converter that is SysTools OST to PST converter. This utility helped me to do the recovery of .ost files and also moved my files to Office 365. Thus, remote access also worked.

You can recover damage or corrupt OST file from Stella OST to PST Recovery software that has an excellent feature to allows get rid OST file errors and allows to Convert OST emails data into MS outlook PST file with EMLX/EML/MSG/HTML/MHTML and outlook profile. It also support such version of MS outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 and 2016.

Download this solution from here:- stelladatarecovery.com/ost-to-pst-recovery.html

I'm not sure exactly what your problem is, are you saying you are just seeing the corrupted ost file or your OST file is in inaccessible. You can also run OST Integrity Check Tool and Inbox Repair Tool to repair your corrupt OST file. These are free utilities suggested by Microsoft to repair corrupt OST file. If you want to choose any easy to use OST to PST Conversion solution then there are numerous solution available in market place.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing useful details!! I would suggest you to use Export option of Outlook to do the OST to PST Conversion. Apart from exporting of OST file, you can also use archiving and drag and drop procedure to move your OST file to new location. These are completely free manual solution so that you don't need to go through third party solution.

Repair and recover inaccessible MS Outlook Emails and other data items using third party OST to PST converter. The software allows you to fix all corruption issues from OSt file and converts them PST format along with all OST attachments.

OST to PST Converter is an Outlook OST email recovery tool used on offline Exchange Server to easily restore emails from OST file. The migration of the files is smoothly performed with the help of conversion tool without hampering the data integrity and restores all items like your emails, posts, folders, attachments, appointments, contacts, task requests, journals, notes, drafts, calendars, distribution lists, requests, Sent items, Inbox, Deleted emails and etc.

Did you try Inbox Repair Tool(Scanpst.exe) to recover your corrupted OST file? I would recommend you to use this free utility suggested by Microsoft but if you are unable to recover your corrupt OST file then you can use any trusted Outlook OST to PST Converter Software.

PDS OST to PST Converter Software easily works to repair recover damage or corrupted OST File and quickly convert OST File into PST File and multiple formats like as EML, HTML, MSG , MBOX and PDF with all emails properties ( To,CC, BCC, Subject, Time & Date etc ) including attachments/ zip attachments/ contacts/calendars/images/videos/journals/appointments/etc. This application gives you split facility to recover large PST File up to 5GB. It works on all MS Outlook version from :- 97 to 2016 ( 32 Bit & 64 Bit )

Download Software :- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

OST to PST Converter software is a reliable and efficient software to convert offline storage (OST) file to equivalent personal storage (PST) file. The software safely converts all mail items of Offline folder (OST) file and saves them in new Outlook PST file format. The software restores emails, attachments, contacts, calendar items, notes, as well as restores the formatting of RTF and HTML messages included in OST file.

Back