Split PST Software for Splitting PST File - How???

Rohan Wiese

Use professional Split PST Software to splitting your PST file into multiple small PSTs files.

Steps to Split PST File Effortlessly.

1. Download and Run Split PST Software
  2. Add or Open PST File
  3. Scan the selected PST File
  4. Previews the mailboxes after scanning PST file
  5. Select Options to Split PST File by Size, Year, Date and Email ID
  6. Click on the Split PST button to split successfully.
DOWNLOAD FREE

tomhayden

Split PST Software is the safest application which can be tried for Split PST Tool. But if you would like to give it an effort then go with a free version of it. It will help you to divide all your significant files like contacts, calendars, tasks, attachment, etc.

hopemarha

If you are searching for the best tool which can reduce the large size PST file into small pieces, then I would suggest you use the Split pst tool. This is a cost-effective and powerful utility that can instantly reduce the oversized PST files without losing error. The software easily reduces PST size by dividing then into smaller pieces. The software divides large and heavy PST files into multiple smaller parts. The software has the capability to break the entire Outlook databases like journals, notes, tasks, contacts, etc. By using this tool I also get more options to split my large PST file.
Visit here:- http://www.split-pst.mergepstpro.com/

There are multiple solutions are available that Splits PST for Mac into smaller ones. This helps to prevents file corruption. I found few solutions that can easily split large sized PST files into small outlook data files. Split by folder, date and size is possible with multiple tools. I used this utility when my outlook was slow and facing memory issue.