Sync iPhone Data with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

MagloireHunt

When you have a new smartphone like Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, the first thing you may want to do is to transfer the data from your old iPhone to it. Because of the different systems, transferring is not an easy job for most of people.

Why not have a try on MobileTrans? It transfers all the contacts, messages, photos and more at one time with a single click. If you don’t use your old iPhone any more, it also helps you to erase your private data totally.

Last edited:

Alenliu

MobileTrans is great in transferring data between two mobile phones. Nowdays, more and more mobile transfer programs have been developed to transfer data from one phone to another phone. It's really helpful when we need to change our phone for a new one.

Last edited:

Maple Bolon

Many apps can realize that, but for me, I prefer ApowerTrans, which is pretty awesome. It can transfer files between Android, between iPhone, between Android and iPhone, between mobile and PC. I lov'it!

Vanillper

What the sync means to tranfer the data or files between iPhone and Samsung , then you need to find an effective transfer tool to complete this task,

Tmzmo623

Phone Transfer enables you to directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung S7 Edge by using this tool.

Wasserty

The Android Data Manager can help you to do this task , you are allowed to copy everything between Android and iphone

Wamppiy

If you want to synce the files from iPhone to Samsung, you need to operation on computer

Jamscily

There are lot of solution for us to sync the data between different phone

Wamppiy

As you means , we need to transfer the data from iPhone to Samsung or Samsung to iPhone ?

alanmore

Hey,
I think you can use Phone Transfer software to do that. It can connect your iPhone and Samsung phone at the same time and then transfer files between them. You can transfer photos, videos, messages, music, calendars, contacts, apps and app data from your iPhone to Samsung phone and vice versa. Learn more about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung phone here.