Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

Tmzmo623

"How can I do to transfer all the contacts from my iPhone 6 Plus to Samsung Galaxy S8+ directly? I am the first time to use Samsung Galaxy phone, please help!!" - Asked by Mary.

Loking for a simple way to sync all your data including contacts and more from your old iPhone (including iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/SE/6/6 Plus/6S/6S Plus/7/7 Plus and so on) to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ without spending too much of time and energy? Well, please don't worry, to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+, what you need is just the Phone to Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer your contacts and more data from the old iPhone device to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ by using this tool.

Related: Transfer Contacts from Samsung to S8/S8+

Linae

"How can I do to transfer all the contacts from my iPhone 6 Plus to Samsung Galaxy S8+ directly? I am the first time to use Samsung Galaxy phone, please help!!" - Asked by Mary.

Loking for a simple way to sync all your data including contacts and more from your old iPhone (including iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/SE/6/6 Plus/6S/6S Plus/7/7 Plus and so on) to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ without spending too much of time and energy? Well, please don't worry, to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+, what you need is just the Phone to Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer your contacts and more data from the old iPhone device to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ by using this tool.

Related: Transfer Contacts from Samsung to S8/S8+
Thanks for this! But did you know that you can easily transfer contacts between iPhone and Samsung using phone transfer applications. With this, you'll be able to manage your contacts without using computer. Some apps are free to use and supports both WiFi and hotspot connection.

BrevinRatliff

Follow this video, you can easily transfer contacts from iPhone to your Samsung S8