Want to Migrate EML mail to PST Outlook

I used the "export mail => messages => exchange" in the menu, selected the folders and all is fine here. But when it starts exporting it get stuck on message # 677 of 1775.
It keeps in the same progress does nothing and I can't cancel.

I tried exporting folder by folder but all of them get stuck to around 55%.

Does anyone have any ideas? Any tools to try to fix any corrupted message that could be causing the problem?

EML to PST Converter is a more reliable software which simply repairs all WLM file corruption errors. The software also recovers email data from damaged Windows Live Mail file with all email properties such as to, BCC, cc, time, subjects and from, email header, email body content as well as appointments, etc. It also converts all recovered Windows Live Mail files in various saving formats like MSG and PST etc. Read more:- Free EML to Outlook Converter Software | All EML to PST Local PC Wizard

Migrate EML files into PST format with the help of EML to PST Converter. It provides the exact and accurate conversion from EML to PST. The tool provides different features to make conversion easy. It easily converts multiple EML files to PST at once. It offers multiple file naming options. With this software, you can save the converted data to the required location. The software supports all the versions of Windows & MS Outlook.

Last edited: