What does "Completed with warnings" mean?

Zilla

I erased the unused disk space on my C:\ drive and when the task finished the status was "Completed with Warnings." I couldn't find a definition for this in Eraser's help section. What does it mean? Is there something I should be concerned about or something else I need to do? It doesn't make sense to me to have "warning" as a status but not explain about what exactly I am being warned.

Right before using Eraser on the unused disk space, I deleted a bunch of sensitive files I no longer needed. I created a new folder and moved all the unneeded files into it. Then I moved that folder to the Recyle Bin and used Eraser to empty the bin. I'm concerned this warning means my files weren't really erased although I did not see them when I ran Recuva. If Recuva found them, the files would have the same name and path as they did before emptying the Recycle Bin, yes? In other words, I would recognize them if Recuva found them? Because it did find many things but nothing that looked like those particular files.

Would someone please tell me what "Completed with warnings" means and if there's anything else I need to do to ensure my files were erased? Thanks!

I erased the unused disk space on my C:\ drive and when the task finished the status was "Completed with Warnings." I couldn't find a definition for this in Eraser's help section. What does it mean? Is there something I should be concerned about or something else I need to do? It doesn't make sense to me to have "warning" as a status but not explain about what exactly I am being warned.

Right before using Eraser on the unused disk space, I deleted a bunch of sensitive files I no longer needed. I created a new folder and moved all the unneeded files into it. Then I moved that folder to the Recyle Bin and used Eraser to empty the bin. I'm concerned this warning means my files weren't really erased although I did not see them when I ran Recuva. If Recuva found them, the files would have the same name and path as they did before emptying the Recycle Bin, yes? In other words, I would recognize them if Recuva found them? Because it did find many things but nothing that looked like those particular files.

Would someone please tell me what "Completed with warnings" means and if there's anything else I need to do to ensure my files were erased? Thanks!

Just RIGHT CLICK to see the VIEW LOG option,
https://eraser.heidi.ie/viewing-the-results-of-an-erasure/

Back