Which is the Best MBOX Converter Tool?

MicMatz

I am looking free or paid best MBOX Converter tool for converting my mailbox from Apple Mac Mail into MS Outlook 2016 and other older version too. Please suggest me right solution.......

Rohan Wiese

Robinsan Shaw

Hello,

There are many software available to convert MBOX files to PST format. Some utility can easily move MBOX to PST format that supported by any version of MS Outlook like Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 etc. Transfer emails and other folders in MBOX file format in Apple Mail to Outlook is not tiresome task today.

I would like to suggest one of the best product available. SysTools MBOX to Outlook Converter tool export MBOX file to PST format even without installing MS Outlook account in the system. Personal I prefer this software since it does not impose any file size limitation or it has many other advanced features. Refer the link for further information: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/import-mbox-to-pst-08119867

Hope this will help you,
Thanks & Regards,
Robinsan Shaw

helengilbert473

MBOX Converter Software – Its Perform email conversion software to convert MBOX file to Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, and MSG format. vMail MBOX Converter Tool Export emails from MBOX file and Convert into Outlook (*.PST) File, Windows Live Mail (*.EML) File, and Outlook Message(*.MSG) Files.

simonsmith

mbox to pst converter is the perfect solution to convert Apple Mail to Outlook format. With this software, you can convert multiple Apple Mails to PST format at once. It allows to save the resultant PST to the desired location. This software also provides different file naming option. With this feature, users can name the file as per their desire.

Visit at ; http://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html

alex786

Shoviv MBOX to PST Converter tool works significantly to convert MBOX to PST, EML, and MSG format. It also provides a simple and effective solution to migrate MBOX to Office 365 and Live Exchange server. This tool also provides an option to save MBOX data into HTML, RTF, Cal, vCal, and vCard format.

Read More: https://www.shoviv.com/mbox-converter.htm

MBOX to PST Converter software is a significant utility to solve all your doubts. It converts whole MBOX mailbox into an existing or fresh PST file without losing security. MBOX mailboxes consist of several items like emails, calendar, tasks, notes, journals, contacts and more. This is a safe way to export all MBOX emails into MSG, PST and EML file formats for conversion and providing 100% recovery of data. Visit:- MBOX to PST Converter: Convert MBOX to PST | EML | EMLX | MSG

If you are looking free online tools for exporting emails from MBOX file into Outlook PST format with all email properties. You can try manual process to easily export emails from Apple Mac mail to Outlook for Windows OR try third party MBOX to PST Converter software for easily convert your emails from MBOX into Outlook format.

Mac MBOX to PST converter is a software which can rapidly migrate your MBOX data files into outlook PST without problems in Mac system. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get right of entry to it via outlook that is commonly used email customer. This application program deals with the email messages and file attachments in MBOX file layout to transform them into PST format easily with none records loss.

camilia

I would like to suggest you best MBOX to PST Converter Tool from KDETools Software. This conversion tool is 100% helpful to convert all corrupted or damaged MBOX file into PST File format and also convert MBOX file in multiple file formats like PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, HTML, PDF without any loss of data. You can check the data, properties, attachment, etc that is being converted before the actual conversion is done, the preview option will help you.