Zimbra Converter - Tool to Import Zimbra to PST

sandyy081

If you are looking for a perfect tool for converting your Zimbra TGZ files to Outlook, then Zimbra Converter is ideal solution for you. It’s a complete application that provides unified conversion of Zimbra emails, contacts, briefcase, calendars and tasks items to UNICODE PST file. Use this powerful application to convert TGZ files of Zimbra Deskop, Zimbra Collaboration Server (ZCS), Zimbra Web Client to Outlook, Exchange, Office 365 and Google Apps.

Marky

No need to struggle anymore, quickly download Zimbra Export tool. Fast and well-programmed application which instantly convert Zimbra mailbox TGZ files into not only one file format but numerous commonly used file types. No Zimbra installation would be required by users to carry out the required process successfully. Free Zimbra Export software download version is available with the help of which users can get the idea of migration process of Zimbra TGZ files to PST, PDF, MSG, EML and MBOX.
To know more in detail: Download Zimbra Export Free

Calorina

Is there any manual technique for Zimbra File Conversion?

Bellaswan

You can try CubexSoft Zimbra Export - an excellent conversion utility to import Zimbra to PST for all Microsoft Outlook like - Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003. The software provides preview facility for better conversion of Zimbra to PST without misplacing any data. It is supportable for all Windows OS platforms such as Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc. The CubexSoft Zimbra Export application supports not only Outlook PST file format even it supports multiple file formats i.e. MSG, PDF, MBOX, EML, NSF, VCF and ICS.

kevinmore

You don't have to search and get confused between many zimbra converter to export your mails to PST file formats form Zimbra TGZ. With my experience i suggest you a software that will work more effectively for you, try Zimbra to Outlook Converter by this you can easily convert your emails to PST format i had downloaded this software from here:- http://www.zimbra.tooutlookconverter.com

Now the user can migrate the data from Zimbra TGZ file into Outlook PST in few clicks. The user can take the help of Zimbra Converter software which is one of the great solutions present in the online market of the conversion tool. Using this utility is very much simple as it has a friendly user interface which makes it very much easier to operate.

camilia

KDETools Zimbra to PST converter is a safe and secure tool to import Zimbra file to PST.
  • Zimbra converter also supports multiple file format such as EML, PDF, EMLX, PST, MSG, and MBOX, etc.
  • Repair all Meta properties of email such as to, bcc, cc, subject, and attachment, etc.
  • Zimbra file converter support all the latest version of windows.
  • Windows version: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
  • Window server: 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003

zimbra2outlook-box.png

Visit for more information about the software click this link: KDETools Zimbra to Outlook Converter - Convert TGZ to Various File Types

Last edited: