Auto delete completed task

Please post your support questions here.

Moderators: Eraser DevTeam, Eraser Moderators

Auto delete completed task

Postby gadie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 am

Here's a simple suggestion:

Sometimes I used Eraser to delete more than 10 files at one go. After that the tasks still remain on the list whether completed successfully or with errors.

Then I have to delete them manually one by one which is very cumbersome and time consuming. :roll:

It would easier if Eraser would just auto delete completed task or allow user to select multiple tasks and delete them.

Hope Eraser can make some improvement in this aspect. :)

Thank you.
gadie

Re: Auto delete completed task

Postby gadie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey, I updated to latest version the completed task list actually delete itself! :D :D
Wonder is it because I was using the outdated version or has it just been improved?
Anyway, thanks Eraser! You rock! :wink:
gadie

Postby gadie » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 am

Hmmm..... another problem crop up. :(
Now that completed task are auto deleted, the tasks queued for execution never auto run.
I have to manually run each task.
Is it just me or .....:?:
gadie

Postby Joel » Tue May 07, 2013 10:54 am

Hmm. If you manage to come up with a list of steps which could reproduce the problem, let me know. I'll look into it. I've not had that problem (and Eraser 6.0 has been out for a while... by now.)
Be sure to read the FAQ before posting. If you found this application useful, please contribute to Eraser's development.

I develop Eraser but I am not an employee of Heidi Computers Ltd. My views do not represent those of Heidi Computers Ltd.
Don't PM or Email me questions: they won't be answered any faster than on the forum and knowledge won't be accessible by all.
Joel
Eraser DevTeam

Return to Eraser Support