"Select Data to Erase" dialog missing?

Please post your support questions here.

Moderators: Eraser DevTeam, Eraser Moderators

"Select Data to Erase" dialog missing?

Postby Robcert » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 pm

I successfully installed Eraser 6.0.8.2273 but have run into a glitch. When I click on "new task" under the "erase schedule" heading, it brings up the "task properties" window which only has two tabs, one for "task" and one for "schedule". How do I get to the "select data to erase" window as shown on page 6 of the Eraser user guide?
Robcert

Re: "Select Data to Erase" dialog missing?

Postby Joel » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Under the Task tab, you need to click on Add Data (let me read that section again)
Be sure to read the FAQ before posting. If you found this application useful, please contribute to Eraser's development.

I develop Eraser but I am not an employee of Heidi Computers Ltd. My views do not represent those of Heidi Computers Ltd.
Don't PM or Email me questions: they won't be answered any faster than on the forum and knowledge won't be accessible by all.
Joel
Eraser DevTeam

Re: "Select Data to Erase" dialog missing?

Postby Joel » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Erasure targets can be added by clicking on Add Task; editing defined targets is accomplished by double-clicking on a task; deleting targets is accomplished by right-clicking on an erasure target, and selecting Remove from List.
No wonder -- there's a typo. Thanks.
Be sure to read the FAQ before posting. If you found this application useful, please contribute to Eraser's development.

I develop Eraser but I am not an employee of Heidi Computers Ltd. My views do not represent those of Heidi Computers Ltd.
Don't PM or Email me questions: they won't be answered any faster than on the forum and knowledge won't be accessible by all.
Joel
Eraser DevTeam

Return to Eraser Support