I Can't Get This to Work

How do I completely erase my PC?

Moderators: dajhorn, Eraser DevTeam, Eraser Moderators

I Can't Get This to Work

Postby Jagged » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Okay, if I use the newest version of DBAN I get compelted with non-fatal errors. :|.

If I use 1.7 or something I get can't find a configuration file or something. Help?
Jagged

Re: I Can't Get This to Work

Postby Jagged » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Someone help? :|

Also, it's on a Toshiba laptop, burning on a CD-R if that helps.
Jagged

Postby Joel » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:15 pm

It would be helpful if you could list the errors DBAN reported.
Be sure to read the FAQ before posting. If you found this application useful, please contribute to Eraser's development.

I develop Eraser but I am not an employee of Heidi Computers Ltd. My views do not represent those of Heidi Computers Ltd.
Don't PM or Email me questions: they won't be answered any faster than on the forum and knowledge won't be accessible by all.
Joel
Eraser DevTeam

Postby Jagged » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Joel wrote:It would be helpful if you could list the errors DBAN reported.

How do I get that?
Jagged

Postby Joel » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Does it list a log file, or display any errors on your screen? If you can't find these then you'd probably need to go to the SourceForge DBAN forum.
Be sure to read the FAQ before posting. If you found this application useful, please contribute to Eraser's development.

I develop Eraser but I am not an employee of Heidi Computers Ltd. My views do not represent those of Heidi Computers Ltd.
Don't PM or Email me questions: they won't be answered any faster than on the forum and knowledge won't be accessible by all.
Joel
Eraser DevTeam

Postby Jagged » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Joel wrote:Does it list a log file, or display any errors on your screen? If you can't find these then you'd probably need to go to the SourceForge DBAN forum.

Didn't list anything. Sigh, are there any other programs that can write zero's that will work? D:.
Jagged

Postby Joel » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 am

Joel
Eraser DevTeam

Return to DBAN (Dariks Boot and Nuke) Support