- 03:27 Changeset  by
- 03:25 Changeset  by
Rescheduled (recurring) tasks need to be removed from the priority queue for tasks since their placement may change.
- 03:20 Changeset  by
The minimum number of months between runs should be 1!
- 03:19 Changeset  by
Select the appropriate scheduling checkbox when a task is loaded into the task editor.
- 03:07 Ticket #54 (FAT directory entries not cleared.) created by
- In DirectExecutor.EraseUnusedSpace, directory entries are not cleared. …
- 02:42 Changeset  by
Renamed the "Drive" class to the "VolumeInfo?" class since the latter is a more accurate description of what the class does.
- 02:36 Ticket #53 (Missed task rescheduling) created by
- Allow the user to decide whether he wants missed tasks to run immediately …
- 02:32 Ticket #24 (Next Scheduled run) closed by
- fixed: Completely Implemented in r435.
- 02:32 Changeset  by
- 02:23 Changeset  by
Implemented Weekly scheduling.
- 01:23 Ticket #3 (Scheduler exits on Main Frame Close) closed by
- fixed: This behaviour is negated in v6 since the notification area icon will …
- 01:19 Ticket #51 (Support non-drive mountpoints) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in r401 to r407.
- 01:18 Changeset  by
Replaced the About dialog bitmap - Dennis added a beta # to the bitmap.
- 01:15 Ticket #29 (Allow Eraser to be minimized to the system tray) closed by
- 15:25 Changeset  by
Replaced the filenames of the erasure animation.
- 15:24 Changeset  by
Have a "hide when minimised" behaviour to Eraser.
- 15:22 Changeset  by
Replaced the Background logo - Dennis added a beta # to the logo.
- 15:20 Changeset  by
Changed the Settings for plugins API. Now you can just call Settings.PluginSettings? and retrieve the dictionary object.
- 13:17 Changeset  by
- branches/eraser6/Dialog Designs/About Dialog.psd
Dennis made a few changes for the versioning.
- 15:04 Changeset  by
Allow for the minimising to the notification area.
- 14:27 Ticket #26 (Custom erasure methods) closed by
- duplicate: Superseded by #52.
- 14:25 Ticket #17 (Allow custom erasure methods to be exported) closed by
- duplicate: Superseded by #52.
- 14:23 Ticket #52 (Implement custom method editor) created by
- The custom method editor in v5 was alright to use, so it should be ported …
- 12:10 Changeset  by
-Added a context menu for the notification area icon
-Disable the toolbar menu entries which are dummy for the moment.
- 11:56 Changeset  by
These new strings can just use the culture-invariant text.
- 11:50 Changeset  by
Check for the presence of the EraseCustom? key before trying to load the methods.
- 11:48 Changeset  by
For fun's sake, I've implemented a system notification area icon. Like in v5 but with cooler icons. And the tray icon animates when a task is being executed.
- 11:02 Changeset  by
Implemented scheduled tasks: however only weekday and daily tasks.
- 10:32 Changeset  by
Fixed a wrong function declaration.
- 09:57 Changeset  by
Removed the settings changed event since after reimplementing a few bits of code I can't find any more use for them.
- 09:54 Changeset  by
Register the SettingsPanel? as a Erasure method addition change event handler. This is so that when new erasure methods are defined they will appear in the list of erasure methods.
- 09:52 Changeset  by
-Added a Method Registered event
-Standardised the delegate nomenclature. For an event Event:
- 09:49 Changeset  by
Pardon me, that was not necessary.
- 09:47 Changeset  by
Register an event handler for the settings changed event from the FL16 class. It needs to be kept updated on the default erasure method.
- 09:46 Changeset  by
-Register all the defined custom erase methods at plugin load time.
-Also display the defined erasure methods when the plugin settings dialog is opened.
- 09:26 Changeset  by
No need for the host to provide a register set of functions since we directly depend on the Manager assembly anyway.
- 09:02 Changeset  by
Added an AssemblyResolve? handler since the Initialisation phase of plugins may require unserialisation. Loading plugins should be looked to for the assembly objects.
- 09:00 Changeset  by
Redesigned the Manager.Settings class.
-The plugin settings are no longer kept in a single dictionary; instead, they are distributed to be dealt with by the implementer of the Settings class. The GetSettings? and SetSettings? functions now are overloaded internally such that these values along with the plugins' GUID are sent together to the implementer class. The implementer class then stores it directly. This prevents unnecessary resource utilisation for large plugins and for plugins which are disabled
-This new design also allows for the serialisation and unserialisation of plugin settings which are non-primitive types, since the settings are loaded only on the initialisation of the plugin, not the initialisation of the settings object
-Created a SettingsChanged? event for classes to register callback functions to. This is useful when classes need to know when a setting is changed. Currently unimplemented though.
-Load is now a protected internal function which implementer classes must implement, this allows for the refreshing of settings whenever the program is running.
- 08:54 Changeset  by
Implemented custom erasure methods: the creation, storage, and retrieval bits.
- 06:26 Changeset  by
SHGetFileInfo's SHFILEINFO structure should be declared as Unicode too.
- 06:25 Changeset  by
Use the Unicode version of GetStartupInfo?
- 06:24 Changeset  by
Silly me. I could have just used StringBuilders? for those functions parameters where strings are passed out through a buffer.
- 05:42 Changeset  by
Replaced all the clumsy MarshalAs?(UnmanagedType?.LPWStr) with the DllImport? declaration: declare always the charset to be CharSet?.Unicode and the strings will be automatically marshalled as Unicode.
- 05:09 Changeset  by
Upgrade the EraseFilesystemRecords? function to support non-drive mountpoints.
- 04:59 Changeset  by
-Make the DirectExecutor? support non-drive mountpoints, ie reparse points. Incomplete though, there are a few places which will change in the next commit.
-Fixed a potentially serious bug: Users with quotas should only fill to the AvailableFreeSpace? value, not the TotalFreeSpace? value since the latter will never be reached.
- 04:55 Changeset  by
-Always use Marshal.PtrToStringUni? since we are specifically using the Unicode functions
-Implement almost all the other members of System.IO.DriveInfo?, for drop-in replacement in Eraser
-Added the Volume.FromMountpoint? function to create a Volume object from the path to the mount point or Drive (since the constructor takes a volume ID, unlike the usual DriveInfo? function)
-Changed the Get functions to properties since we are a full class now
- 03:45 Changeset  by
-Fixed a documentation error with a few of the Volume functions after the class restructuring.
-Tell the Marshaller to use LPWStr because we are using the Unicode functions (we explicitly state we use the <func>W functions)
-GetDriveType? can handle volume ID's, just that I didn't specify a marshalling type so it used the ANSI function when we provided a Unicode string.
- 03:29 Ticket #51 (Support non-drive mountpoints) created by
- Support non-drive mountpoints introduced with NTFS5.0 and Windows 2000. …
- 03:27 Changeset  by
Use the new Drive API to determine the available volumes for free space erasure.
- 03:25 Changeset  by
Changed the Static drive class to work like the DriveInfo? class, only that this one works on the basis of volumes, not paths.
This implements support for non-drive mount points supported in Windows since Windows 2000.
- 13:52 Changeset  by
Fixed a warning: I placed the calling convention on the wrong side of the typedef.
- 05:18 Changeset  by
We are now at Eraser 5.8.7-beta3. Not 5.8.8
- 04:58 Ticket #48 (Inaccurate determination of process elevation) closed by
- fixed: Okay, I think the main issue is that users think the elevated process will …
- 04:57 Changeset  by
Alert the user is the current process is running at a higher privilege level than the previous process. Should fix many elevation issues. Fixes #48
- 04:54 Changeset  by
- 04:53 Changeset  by
Don't round up files whose size are multiples of the cluster size is 0.
- 03:11 Ticket #34 (Erase on a write-protected floppy subfolder does nothing) closed by
- invalid: There's a Show Results check box at the bottom of the progress screen. If …
- 01:43 Changesets [393-395] by
- 14:05 Ticket #11 (Eraser 5.86 in Vista Home) closed by
- duplicate: I think this is a duplicate of #48. Closing this as a dup.
- 13:58 Ticket #5 (Scheduler wont Un - schedule) closed by
- worksforme: I've tried it out myself: it works. What operating system are you using? …
- 13:30 Ticket #42 (Right-clicking the preferences window causes program to no longer be ...) closed by
- fixed: Thank you for finding out an access violation waiting to happen. Fixed in …
- 13:30 Changeset  by
- 13:28 Changeset  by
Normalize line endings.
- 13:27 Changeset  by
Don't overwrite the PDB for the Eraser DLL
- 11:39 Ticket #43 (Installing program says that this version is a beta) closed by
- fixed: I've defined a release procedure that should address this problem. The …
- 11:33 Ticket #49 (Eraser 5 Unicode Support) closed by
- wontfix: Yeah, I'm aware. But it's a lot of work and this is reserved for v6, which …
- 11:31 Ticket #50 (Grey out Recycle Bin context menu entries when Bin is empty) closed by
- wontfix: Unfortunately that's not possible. The Recycle bin context menu has …
- 11:29 Ticket #47 (Erasing first-last 2k messes up partition table) closed by
- invalid: I think it is a race issue which uTorrent has with Eraser. I'm not sure …
- 11:22 Changeset  by
Prevent the Eraser registry key from being created if we are using a standalone build.
- 10:41 ReleaseProcedure created by
- Initial commit.
- 11:41 Ticket #50 (Grey out Recycle Bin context menu entries when Bin is empty) created by
- I would like to suggest that the Eraser context menu entries on the …
- 05:53 Changeset  by
The BasePanel? should be serialisable.
- 02:57 Changeset  by