- 08:02 Changeset  by
Depend more on the Windows SDK to provide the necessary declarations.
- 07:33 Changeset  by
Silence a few FxCop? warnings.
- 07:32 Changeset  by
Forgot to undo debugging code.
- 07:24 Changeset  by
- 07:22 Changeset  by
Fixed FxCop? warning 1034 and 1725, don't nest public types and overrides should match base declaration.
- 07:15 Changeset  by
Set the file access/modification/creation time to the minimum timestamp when deleting it, just like deleting files.
- 07:14 Changeset  by
Gracefully fall back to the systm message box font whenever we specify our own font.
- 05:56 Changeset  by
-Move the core erasure code to FileSystem?.cs as the code required depends on the underlying file system.
-Fixed MFT resident file erasure - the MFT record was not forced to grow to its maximum size when erasing the resident files so old data could still be left behind.
- 13:07 Ticket #212 (Error in Eraser 220.127.116.114 BETA - doesn't run) closed by
- 13:06 Ticket #222 (Right Clicking on any object within windows 7 explorer causes explorer to ...) closed by
- fixed: A workaround has been posted there; future releases of Eraser should …
- 14:33 Changeset  by
The Eraser client didn't understand the new parameter format where everything needs to be escaped - this revision fixes that (only file erasures were affected)
- 14:20 Changeset  by
File erasures now explicitly require a --file parameter.
- 12:47 Changeset  by
- 10:37 Ticket #232 (Eraser causes system freeze on XP desktop right click) closed by
- duplicate: Discussion of this going on at …
- 10:32 Ticket #236 (Vista right-click desktop causes explorer crash) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #222.
- 08:41 Ticket #215 (Document uninstallation behaviour) closed by
- 08:41 Changeset  by
Mention how to remove traces of Eraser. Currently the only places I know with Eraser stuff is the Eraser registry key and the Local AppData? path - that's where Eraser keeps its settings.
- 08:32 Changeset  by
Implemented disk performance counters as a source of entropy - not enabled yet though.
- 08:29 Changeset  by
-When querying for NetAPI statistics check that the buffer returned is non-null. Potentially fixes #212.
-Implemented disk performance counters as a source of entropy - not enabled yet though.
- 07:26 Ticket #230 (upgrade to 5.8.7 shows extra Recycle Bin menu option) closed by
- invalid: I think you need to uninstall 5.8.6 first, that's really the issue here. …
- 07:24 Ticket #228 (Minimize to tray when deletion is running) closed by
- wontfix: This design decision was taken up in v6. The changes won't be backported …
- 08:32 Ticket #237 (Document conditions needed for erasing Network Drives' Unused Space) created by
- Users now have NASes even in home networks, it will be nice to allow users …
- 21:08 Ticket #236 (Vista right-click desktop causes explorer crash) created by
- On fresh Windows Vista boot, right-clicking the desktop causes system to …
- 02:08 Ticket #234 (Exiting Eraser background process issue.) created by
- When the 'nuke icon' starts up on Windows boot, right-clicking the icon …
- 14:47 Ticket #232 (Eraser causes system freeze on XP desktop right click) created by
- Trying to access an icon's context menu on the XP desktop now causes the …