- 11:23 Ticket #381 (.NET Framework 4 is not supported) closed by
- invalid: .NET Framework 4 does not supplant .NET Framework 3.5 like how 3.5 …
- 20:11 Ticket #381 (.NET Framework 4 is not supported) created by
- Please be good enough to add the ability to Eraser latest versions to …
- 05:58 Build of Eraser 6.2  on Windows completed
- 03:10 Changeset  by
Pass the handle provided by Explorer through the IShellExt interface to the child process should it require it (to display dialogs etc)
- 02:26 Ticket #303 (Verify Eraser's UI in high DPI mode) closed by
- fixed: As of r2246, Eraser completely works at 120dpi, save a few truncated texts …
- 02:22 Changeset  by
Don't enable the timer when constructing. Enable only when we are done.
- 02:21 Changeset  by
Added a DPI-aware version of the about dialog. There are some hacks here (notably the scale-down of the font size) but it works... Maybe we can review this when we rewrite the code to use DirectWrite??
- 06:19 Ticket #374 (Does Eraser do at least the same for NTFS erasure Russinovich's SDelete?) closed by
- fixed: To a large extent Eraser does follow what SDelete does, with minor changes …
- 03:56 Ticket #373 (extreme memory use) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #372.
- 03:54 Ticket #380 (Integration with Magellan Explorer) created by
- Eraser's context menu doesn't draw when used with Magellan Explorer. Fix …
- 05:37 Build of Eraser 6.2  on Windows completed
- 00:45 Changeset  by
Always mark a subtask complete instead of assigning total to progress to prevent rounding errors.
- 08:53 Ticket #379 (Allow all windows to be maximised) created by
- There are a number of windows that could do with having a maximise window …
- 08:47 Ticket #378 (Add option to disable scheduled tasks) created by
- Add an option to disable / pause scheduled task from running until …
- 09:43 Ticket #377 (Documentation errors) created by
- + page 16: Encrypted Files section appears to be a partial copy …
- 08:55 Ticket #376 (Context Menu - Add as schedule) created by
- Could you look at adding a new context menu item, to add selected files or …
- 08:39 Ticket #375 (Scheduler - Erase at modification) created by
- When adding a schedule have the time default to 00:00 rather than current …