- 11:54 Changeset  by
Forward-port from Eraser 6.0: As the task schedule currently only has a resolution of 30s, we should drop the seconds displaying in the Next Run field. Addresses #375.
- 11:52 Changeset  by
Addresses #375: as the task schedule currently only has a resolution of 30s, we should drop the seconds displaying in the Next Run field.
- 08:30 Changeset  by
Forward-port from Eraser 6.0: Fixed the Documentation on Page 17: reference to "compressed" files in the encrypted files section
- 08:19 Changeset  by
Fixed the Documentation in two places:
- Page 7: compatible task lists table
- Page 17: reference to "compressed" files in the encrypted files section
- 08:01 Changeset  by
Forward-port from Eraser 6.0: On pre-Vista OSes, we really only need to set the menu item bitmap to be a callback. We do not need to compute the size of the entire menu item and then draw it all ourselves. This fixes compatibility with shells which do not implement IContextMenu2.
- 07:50 Ticket #380 (Integration with Magellan Explorer) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r2253.
- 07:50 Changeset  by
Fixes #380. On pre-Vista OSes, we really only need to set the menu item bitmap to be a callback. We do not need to compute the size of the entire menu item and then draw it all ourselves. This fixes compatibility with shells which do not implement IContextMenu2.
- 05:27 Build of Eraser 6  on Windows completed
- 23:10 Changeset  by
Final compile fix to backport the fix for the disk full error when erasing unused space.
- 17:09 Build of Eraser 6  on Windows failed
- Step build failed
- 16:18 Changeset  by
Supplements r2249: compile fixes and remove redundant code in the v6.0 branch (some changes were specific to 6.2)
- 05:26 Build of Eraser 6  on Windows failed
- Step build failed
- 05:25 Build of Eraser 6.2  on Windows completed
- 02:47 Changeset  by
Fixed command-line generation error after we passed the parent HWND to the Eraser binary for shell execution.
- 01:35 Changeset  by
Backported r2150 r2155 and r2161 from trunk: do not throw an out-of-disk space error when erasing unused space. This is triggered by us renaming files even when there is insufficient disk space (apparently NTFS needs space even when renaming filenames to one of the same length.)
- 12:15 Ticket #382 (Remove Gutmann Lite Method) created by
- Following discussion on the forum it is suggested that the Gutmann Lite …
- 11:31 Changeset  by
SourceForge? now includes the domain as well in their download page. Amend the parser to allow this.
- 06:00 Ticket #378 (Add option to disable scheduled tasks) closed by
- 06:00 Ticket #372 (extreme memory use) closed by
- This ticket was closed automatically by the system. It was previously set …
- 11:23 Ticket #381 (.NET Framework 4 is not supported) closed by
- invalid: .NET Framework 4 does not supplant .NET Framework 3.5 like how 3.5 …
- 20:11 Ticket #381 (.NET Framework 4 is not supported) created by
- Please be good enough to add the ability to Eraser latest versions to …
- 05:58 Build of Eraser 6.2  on Windows completed
- 03:10 Changeset  by
Pass the handle provided by Explorer through the IShellExt interface to the child process should it require it (to display dialogs etc)
- 02:26 Ticket #303 (Verify Eraser's UI in high DPI mode) closed by
- fixed: As of r2246, Eraser completely works at 120dpi, save a few truncated texts …
- 02:22 Changeset  by
Don't enable the timer when constructing. Enable only when we are done.
- 02:21 Changeset  by
Added a DPI-aware version of the about dialog. There are some hacks here (notably the scale-down of the font size) but it works... Maybe we can review this when we rewrite the code to use DirectWrite??