- 15:59 Changeset  by
Fix potential null reference exception when we have an exception and we're unwinding.
- 01:34 Ticket #454 (Eraser dumps files to be deleted in Recycle Bin) created by
- I select files to be Erased and Eraser dumps all the files I selected to …
- 06:31 Changeset  by
Allow users to not have the directory specified be deleted, as discussed in http://eraser.heidi.ie/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8881
- 19:07 Build of Eraser 6.2  on Windows completed
- 09:34 Ticket #448 (Eraser 220.127.116.1179 Crash Assistant very slow compressing crash reports) closed by
- 09:31 Changeset  by
Don't give duplicate information: there's no need to put the progress percentage as a string when there's already a progress bar.
- 09:30 Changeset  by
Woops, do not upload to the debug server.
- 09:26 Changeset  by
Do not trigger a GUI update so often -- this caused compression times to be excessively long. Addresses #448
- 09:19 Changeset  by
Fix the progress bar display in the report upload progress dialog. The dialog was displaying all sorts of incoherent information!
- 08:04 Ticket #451 (ran unused disk space and don't know if it worked!) closed by
- invalid: I've activated your account. Please ask on the forum.
- 08:03 Ticket #449 (Correctly tag each official erazor version in svn tags) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. I wrote the documentation so long ago I forgot to do it myself! …
- 07:59 Ticket #450 (after use) closed by
- invalid: Please use the forum for queries.
- 06:25 Changeset  by
Fix exception on startup when erasing from the shell context menu extension.
- 06:13 Ticket #452 (Eraser BUG can't delete sandboxie's folder) created by
- Eraser can't delete sandboxie's folder and defaultbox folder changed a …
- 12:08 Ticket #451 (ran unused disk space and don't know if it worked!) created by
- I started the Unused Disk Space method yesterday afternoon and it was …
- 01:00 Ticket #445 (Leaking in memory to 4GB) closed by
- This ticket was closed automatically by the system. It was previously set …
- 01:00 Ticket #444 (Recurring Time Display Formatting Error) closed by
- 07:48 Changeset  by
These types need to be Marshalled By Reference for progress reporting to work properly.
- 07:06 Changeset  by
These classes need to be serializable too.
- 07:00 Changeset  by
These private subclasses need to be serializable too.
- 06:21 Changeset  by
- 06:18 Changeset  by
Don't dispose the service after the lease ends. Because we are a singleton, that behaviour is disruptive, causing new clients be unable to connect even if the service is running.
- 20:07 Ticket #450 (after use) created by
- Once I use Eraser can I still use my re-installation disc to re-load my …
- 19:13 Build of Eraser 6  on Windows completed
- 19:08 Build of Eraser 6.2  on Windows completed
- 13:00 Ticket #449 (Correctly tag each official erazor version in svn tags) created by
- Currently the svn tags are rarely used to tag a version: …
- 11:19 Changeset  by
Modification from r2779 of Eraser 6.0: When an exception is thrown when locking a volume, do not execute the cleanup code since it cannot run. At the same time, make the Dispose method idempotent, as required by IDisposable.
- 11:05 Changeset  by
When an exception is thrown in the VolumeLock? constructor, do not execute the cleanup code since it cannot run. At the same time, make the Dispose method idempotent, as required by IDisposable.