Joel . . .
I removed 6.2 again. I then removed all references to Eraser in the registry and re-installed. I have no idea why, but, 6.2 now "appears" to be running nominally at the moment.
I do appreciate you taking the time to reply and for being available.
Don . . .
Hey Joel . . .
- I did install 6.2
- it (the program 6.2) ran only once after a couple of re-installs
- now it at least starts, but I get continuous errors when I try to erase "deleted area on drive"
- the error it that it "completed, but with errors"
- I installed and am running the...
- ERASER simply doesn't work on this machine (or a couple of others for that matter)
- I do a straight forward install, it has never run, only giving the error "Eraser has stopped working"
- I've read the FAQ's
- I don't have a file on any drive that has "Task List.ersx"
- for that matter...