Convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST

NSF to PST conversion becomes a very easy process with eSoftTools NSF to PST converter software. It's a very advanced tool that easily works in all windows OS like 10, 7, 8.1, Vista, and XP. It's allowed to convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST and many other formats such as EMLX, HTML, Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, ICS, MSG, vCard, Zimbra, and MBOX. It gives the opportunity to convert multiple NSF files together with the bulk conversion option. Check the free demo version of this tool from the official website of eSoftTools.

Read more- Convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST

convert-nsf-to-pst.png

I want to recommend you SysInspire NSF to PST Converter tool because I used it and I know it’s a very helpful tool to convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST. Its smartly convert NSF file to PST and not only PST it’s providing many types of file formats to convert NSF file like HTML, Yahoo, Gmail, MSG, ICS, VCF, CSV, Zimbra, MBOX, HTML, EML, and EMLX. its work very fast and smooth in all windows OS and Lotus Notes version like 10.0.1, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, & 6.0. Download the free demo version of this tool from the official website of SysInspire.

Know More - Convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST

convert-nsf-to-pst.png

There are many web-based applications for converting IBM Lotus Notes files to Outlook format. Before using any tool, I recommend that all users first try the manual technique, which allows you to effortlessly export all NSF data file to PST. I've also tried the manual solution and am completely delighted with the results. As a result, I'd want to make the same suggestion. For additional information on the manual conversion technique, go here.

If you are looking for a manual method to open NSF file, then you can read this blog. But, manual processes have several limitations, so I recommend you can use the third-party Lotus Notes NSF Converter tool. The application export NSF files to PST and other file formats such as PDF, MBOX, EML, etc. Although, it offers a free demo version to test its functionality and to evaluate the first 50 emails for free. It has a user-friendly GUI that can operate by both technical and non-technical users. It works quickly with all editions of Windows OS.

Back