Best NSF to PST Converter freeware software

I was using IBM Lotus Notes 9.0 version and MS Outlook 2016 and I wanted to export my all mails, contacts, calendar from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016.

I am very happy to have KDETools NSF to PST Converter software. Well, my decision was not wrong. I took the steps for NSF to PST converter, It works perfectly and converted more than 100+ mailboxes to PST format and manage such jobs.

I loved this utility. look at this: https://www.kdetools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Follow the simplest and quick working guide to Convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST format:

Step 1: Open KDETools NSF to PST Converter Tool
Step 2: Load .NSF files by clicking on "Add Button"
Step 3: Take a display preview of loaded NSF emails database
Step 4: Hit "Export" button and "select PST" option
Step 5: Use advance options as like- export selective NSF items and folders
Step 5: Use advance options as like- split PST file and Date filter
Step 6: Top "Destination Path" to "save" output data
Step 7: Click on Convert button
Step 8: Finally, successfully start the conversion process to Lotus Notes NSF file to PST and will be finished within few seconds.

step1.png

markthomsan

If you want the best and error-free Bitdataconversion NSF to PST Converter tool. try Shoviv NSF to PST Converter tool. The tool Converts NSF data in bulk into PST, EML, and MSG formats and also runs in all versions of IBM, Notes, Windows OS, and Outlook.
First, download its Demo to Test the tool to check all the features and functionality. The demo is also capable to convert the first 50 data items per folder.
More details, visit:- NSF to PST

shonlee

Best NSF to PST Converter free software proposed by eSoftTools is one of the highly suggested third party tool that literally works perfectly with all Outlook users. This tool do not compromises with the features as it gives you number of features to export corrupted/ harmed/ orphaned Offline OST in to PST. It promptly export the selected OST folders along with mailbox items and also client have the facility to search foe the location of the file. The tool repairs OST corruption in to PST, Office 365, EML, vCard, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, vCal, CSV, ICS, VCF, HTML and others. Works on all MS Outlook versions included- 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 to 2016.

Read more about this software - NSF to PST Converter free

For conversions of Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST file just Download or Install ATS NSF to PST Converter Software. Through the help of this utility, you can safely repairs damaged/corrupted NSF file data and exchange into Outlook PST file formats along with all the email attachments- tasks, contacts, journals, images, notes, and many more items. It comfortably restores permanently deleted e-mails of NSF file and convert into various file platforms within a few clicks such as:- PST file, vCard, EMLx, HTML, MBOX, EML, vCal, MSG, CSV file types. The 2010, 2016, 2019, 2003, 2013, 2002, 2007 versions of MS-Outlook are supportable in this software. This wizard allows us to convert directly NSF databases into cloud-storage Office 365, Live Exchange Server.

Download Free ATS NSF to PST Converter Tool | ATS Lotus Notes Recovery Tool

NSF Recovery.jpg

Last edited:
The best and quickest method to convert Lotus Notes to PST Outlook file type is by using SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software. One can restore all the damaged bites of information and then save them in many different file types such as Outlook, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, vCard, Outlook, etc. Also, the user does not require any additional application to perform. Every single element of the mailbox can be selected for migration which includes emails, contacts, attachments, notes, journals, calendars, etc. A free demo version is also offered to each user with support to all versions of Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Get More Info:- https://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

aimeegomez

Export IBM Notes emails, contact lists, calendar entries, to-so-list, to Microsoft Outlook email client by converting NSF file to PST file using vMail NSF to PST Converter. NSF and PST files are email data files for IBM Notes and MS Outlook respectively. This NSF file converter is very easy to use and perform quick and safe nsf to pst conversion without losing any data.

Last edited: