break outlook pst data file

jassica11

I am using Outlook 2003.I have huge numbers of .pst files . I want to manage Outlook by break PST files by Folder. But i don't want to compact files.

Christ_Harold

There are multiple solution to breakdown Outlook PST file into multiple smaller parts. First of all try to use Outlook inbuilt utility to break down PST into multiple small size PST. For complete manual steps read this article : https://technodiary365.wordpress.co...st-file-outlook-2016-2013-2010-2007-manually/
If manual solution failed to so then you can try Revove PST Split tool. It has the capability to split Outlook PST file into multiple smaller parts.

anthony34

Few steps cited that will guide you to whole the splitting of PST files:
1: Launch MS Outlook, click on File from the menu bar.
2: Navigate to Account Settings >> Account Settings.
3: Enter name and kind as Outlook data file
4: You can view the new PST below Data Files.

Download Split Outlook PST Tool to break large sized Outlook PST emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments, and other data items. Split Outlook PST Software allows user to break any large sized Outlook PST files into small PST files Size, Folder, Year, or Sender's Email ID. The software can be used in all Windows-based operating systems and can split all version Outlook PST files.

Visit here for more info: https://www.softakensoftware.com/split-outlook-pst.html

erickbell

There are many solutions that are possible that Split PST Software for Mac files into smaller ones. This helps to prevents file corruption. I found some solutions that can quickly split large sized Outlook pst records into small outlook data files. Split by folder, date, and size is likely with multiple tools. I used this service when my outlook was slow and facing memory issues. This utility supports all Mac OS versions such as 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14. You can easily download the Split PST for Mac in only a few steps.

ruchika

PST Files are bit a complicated subject because it contains emails, contacts, calendar and many more. There are different extensions for all PST components. Thus, in conversion or any kind of data practice in the PST folders can cause data corruption. So if you want Split Large PST files without corrupting it, then I will recommend you to for some automatic tools.

Here in my point, Ignissta PST Splitter is the reliable and best tool to Split Large PST File. Now with one software you can merge PST files as well as split PST files easily. This tool comes wth

• 100% secure and complete solution
  • Life-time customer support
  • Demo version available
  • Several advance version including split and merge PST as per date, time (user choice).
    • Split large PST file into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
    • Split PST files without install Outlook
  • Many more ---------->

Split and merge PST files with Ignissta PST Splitter & Merger Download Software with This Link https://www.ignissta.com/pst-splitter-merger/

Easy and Simple way for Splitting PST File

1. Browse PST File -----------------> 2. Select Split Option -------------->
3. Click to Splitting