Convert NSF emails to Outlook PST

shonlee

I would like to share eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software here because this software has more power to load unlimited and every version of IBM Lotus Notes databases and restore all user mailboxes with all email contents, contacts groups, calendar entries and tasks information without losing any single bit of data. This tool also offers you various kind of NSF conversion like NSF to PST, NSF to MBOX, NSF to MSG, NSF to EML, NSF to ICS, NSF to vCard, NSF to CSV (Excel) and more conversion features.

User can go with their choice of conversion format and export NSF database without doing any extra efforts.

The freeware download software also available for immediate download from eSoftTools Official Website here-
Convert NSF emails to Outlook PST

nsfpstconversionutilities.jpg

If you need NSF to PST Converter Tool and want the best solution. I would recommend Shoviv NSF to PST Converter tool.
NSF to PST Converter Tool allows users to easily convert the NSF to Outlook PST and also provides the best error-free conversion solution. It supports OS Windows version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). Download its free trial version and convert the first 50 data items/folder and It also gives 30 days money-back guarantee and free technical support.

Specialties of Shoviv NSF to PST Converter
  • Converts multiple NSF data files to PST in few clicks
  • Saver NSF data into EML, and MSG format
  • Provide an error-free solution
  • Filter and Split Options also inbuilt
  • Support all versions of Lotus Notes, Outlook, and Windows OS
  • Download version also available
nsf.jpg

More details, visit: - Lotus Notes to Outlook converter

Back