Convert NSF file

Use eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter software for making your NSF file errors free. I also use it and this is the best software for me because I can easily Convert my NSF file to PST and if you want to Convert your NSF file to other formats so this software also allows to Convert NSF file to many other formats like Zimbra, EML, HTML, Gmail, Yahoo, EMLX, ICS, VCF, CSV, and MBOX. It supports all Lotus Notes versions like 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 10.0.1, 9.0.1, 7.0, 6.5, & 6.0. And you can also check the live preview before conversion. For more information check the free demo version of this tool from the official website of eSoftTools.

Read more- Convert NSF file

convert-nsf-to-pst.png

I would like to tell users that there is no direct path to open NSF files in Gmail. So, for that users must try NSF to Gmail Converter which is a perfect solution that will easily, the software comes with advanced features to perform conversion and even offer a free demo version as well.

Try using an NSF to PST converter, which can simply convert all data from an NSF file to a PST file and export it in a variety of formats, including MSG, EML, MBOX, HTML, and EMLX, while preserving all email item information. Also, free conversion of 10 NSF email items into PST files from all folders is available. Before purchasing, I recommend that you first download the free trial version and test the software's efficiency and effectiveness. The emails, journals, notes, contacts, events, and messages are all saved in this tool.

Last edited:
Back