Convert NSF to Outlook with NSF Converter

shonlee

Download eSoftTools NSF Converter Tool and quick to migrate NSF emails, contacts, calendar, to-do list and all other folders and sub-folders to MS Outlook supported PST file as well as MSG, EMLX, EML, MBOX, HTML, CSV, VCF and ICS file. This software supports to convert unlimited size of IBM Lotus Notes database files and supports all versions of IBM Notes including 9.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0, 6.5 and others.

Try demo version software for quick evaluation and test to convert 50 items from every folders and sub-folders. Get the demo software from -
NSF Converter

markthomsan

If you want to move NSF data files to Outlook PST and need an easy solution without losing any data. I would suggest you try the third-party tool, Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool. Shoviv is best for NSF to PST Conversion. I also used this tool and it provides the multiple features and converts the data with an accurate and error-free manner. I strongly recommend this tool.
Some Important highlights of the tool
  • Convert NSF data in bulk into PST, EML, and MSG formats
  • Provide accurate and error-free conversion
  • Provides better security
  • Gives Filter as well as Split options
  • Supports all versions of IBM Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS
  • Download its demo first, test the tool and convert the first 50 data items per folder

More details, visit:- Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook

shonlee

To recover any kind of corrupted NSF file use eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software that is work with advanced technology. It has capable to convert NSF file in bulk and software also able to export them including the mailbox components within seconds. In this software you also get features trail version with the help you can securely migrate 50 items per folder to any MS Outlook edition up to 2019.

Read more: Convert NSF to Outlook