markthomsan

According to my experience, if you want to export Lotus Notes NSF data to Outlook PST. Try the third party tool, Bitdataconversion NSF to PST Converter. The tool comes with the number of upgraded features. It allows us to exports the multiple NSF data to Outlook PST at the same time without any trouble. I also use this tool, the tool converts data very fast and converts data without any loss or change. It supports all versions of Lotus Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS. Download its free trial version and check the tool also it helps to convert the first 50 data items per folder.

For more details, visit - NSF to PST Conversion

Many types of software are available in the market, its help to migrate easily and fast NSF to PST file format. But many softwares deleted and corrupted your file. I suggest you, use this software. You can transfer all email file NSF format save in PST file format. Visit here more info:- Softaken NSF to PST Converter software

Quickly convert NSF to PST with the help of eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software that is perfect tool for all average users. This software has the capacity to export multiple NSF files along with mailbox objects. It comfortably maintains the folder and sub-folder hierarchy. The tool does not need Outlook application installation for conversion. You can any size of NSF files to PST without modifying the internal data. It is compatible with all editions of Outlook and Windows OS.

Read more - Convert NSF to PST

nsfpstconversiontool.jpg

Back