Convert OST file into PST by eSoftTools OST to PST Converter

piteralexie

Recently someone suggests me eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software to convert OST file into PST file format. If I used this tool then I know software features like it convert OST into PST, EML, Office365, HTML, CSV, vCard, MBOX, MSG file format easily. I also get the trial version to convert some items from each folder freely and here does not face any kind of lost data issues.\

For More Details:- Free OST TO PST

osttopstrecoverysoft.png

A dependable application is what works as per user’s condition and realize their whole requirements protection these things in mind OST to PST complete an amazing application to resolve all glitches to convert OST file to PST file included many file formats such as- Outlook PST file, Office365, Exchange server, vCard, EML, EMLX, MSG, Gmail, Zimbra, MBOX and etc. within a simple method.

Convert OST to PST Outlook-

1- Convert single, multiple ost files into .pst files by Batch Conversion Option.
2- The software 100% supports OS Windows’s version 98, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit
3- Split option- divide large PST files into small parts (25GB).
4- Conversion Encrypted, Password-protected, and Damaged OST files data to create a new Outlook PST file.

More info- OST to PST Converter

step-4.png

Use OST to PST Conversion tool with advanced features and technologies that help to repairs corrupt files and successfully recover your outlook OST files into PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, MBOX etc. and The utility fully supports all versions of MS Outlook. without error and No need to worry. Just go for OST file exporter tool that allows to recover inaccessible OST file and convert into PST or another format.

More info;- https://www.filefixutility.com/osttopst/

If you are searching the best determination for switching your OST file to another format then I have an explanation for you, here is a GainTools OST to PST Migration which changes your OST file into Outlook PST format and this software also OST to Outlook PST files. This software Shows preview of all emails before conversion.

Download and Export OST to PST file Data with Ignissta OST to PST converter Software. This Software convert ost to pst file and provide 100% safe and secure conversion results. It support to export all mail properties like TO, CC, BCC, From, Time, Subject, Title etc.

# No Limitation on File size you can Export Large OST to PST file
# 100% Safe, Secure and Fast Conversion Process
# Available Demo Version to Test Software Functions
# Support all Outlook and OS Versions
# Convert OST to Office 365 with 100% Safe and Secure Data

Download Trail Edition https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

1. Browse OST file -----------> 2. Preview Mail Items ------------------> 3. Export to PST

2.png

6.png

7.png

Back