DBX to PST

I have switched from outlook express to outlook, and want to import the old mail into the new program. Have the files on a stick and have found where to import but cannot find the files.

You have read right about the import of Outlook Express to Outlook. You need to convert Outlook Express DBX files to PST first. I appreciate your work and zeal to look for a tool online. Apart from that, I would like to suggest a tool that I have used earlier when I was facing the same issue after upgrading to Windows. The Softaken DBX to PST Converter is capable of converting DBX files to pst in batch. The best part of the tool is that the demo version of the software is free to download. Check the tool accordingly as per your need and make your task simple and easy.

I would recommend you a third-party utility, Try the most reliable and actual application, Outlook Express to Outlook. GainTools DBX File to PST Converter is proficient to migrate unlimited mailboxes from Express to Outlook PST in a single stab. It helps users to transfer DBX to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and MSG format. You can also attempt a free demo version of this app to recognize its features.

Back