Effective solution to Export Contacts from AOL to Gmail

Are you worried about how you can transfer your AOL contacts to your Gmail account? If yes, then I can assure you after going through this article, you will definitely feel relief. Recently, I was searching for information regarding how I can combine my AOL account with my Gmail account then I found this amazing article that precisely explains the two different manual methods to export AOL contacts to Gmail account. Following are the two different methods that are explained in this article.
  1. Transfer AOL Contacts via the Accounts & Import Tab
  2. Make a CSV file of AOL Contacts and Shift to Gmail
You can select any of the discussed methods. However, in case you are searching for an extensive utility that will allow you to back up or migrate your AOL data into multiple file formats and email clients, then this article will also introduce you to the authentic Cigati AOL Mail Backup Tool. This software is designed and developed with some latest algorithms that ensure high data security by offering some amazing functionalities.

To export AOL files to Gmail account, rely on the CubexSoft AOL Mail Backup Tool that has lots of advanced functions to provide simple, safe, exact & advanced AOL mail migration outcome. It maintains all mail properties without miss-placing any data. The utility enables to save AOL mail to Gmail in batch mode in which you can export multiple AOL accounts to Gmail in single round processing. The free demo edition of the tool, you can convert 25 emails from AOL Mail account to Gmail for free of charges so you can know how to export AOL data to Gmail account. Read more for all webmail apps backup >> Email Backup Tool

If you want to export contacts from AOL to Gmail then use the AOL Mail Backup Tool. You can export AOL email with this software to PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, PDF, CSV, etc. Whether you have technical experience or not, the software interface is simple to use. The tool offers multiple advanced features to make the conversion process smooth and reliable. Moreover, the tool is compatible with all versions of Windows-based operating systems.

Softaken IMAP to IMAP Migration Software is an effective solution to Export Contacts from AOL to Gmail. It easily and quickly exports bulk emails from AOL to Gmail Account without any problem. This application generates a proper report so the end user can be happy with the export data. This tool exports the emails from AOL files to Gmail with attachments. This software converts the IMAP Server Account to Another IMAP Server Account. This tool is easy to use by professional and non-professional users. It runs smoothly on all Windows OS edition versions, including Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP.

Visit here: https://www.softakensoftware.com/imap-migration.html

You can get the help of the GainTools Cloud Migration tool which will migrate your AOL email data to your Gmail account directly. This tool works by migrating data from one IMAP server to another server without facing any issues. You just need to provide the IMAP details of the account and you are ready to go.

Back