eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software

Migrate OST to PST Outlook with no limitations and restrictions then I might want to make your emphasis on eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. This tool works all rendition of MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and furthermore form of OST. Client can split oversize file of OST into different or single file of Outlook. It offers various arrangements for the conversion of file like HTML, PST Outlook, CSV, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, VCARD and ICS. This tool is useful in recovering ost mistake files safely without losing the other existing files and envelopes.

Read More Info-
eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software

ost2pst.png

If you searching good result third-party tool solution to convert emails from damaged OST to PST Outlook format.

Then I’m telling you don’t need to go anywhere because I used few days ago master & mind-blowing solution software name of KDETools for OST to PST Converter application, it is best designed & well performer utility.

Its application right and great way to transfer Emails files, mailbox folders and etc items from offline OST file into new Outlook PST files without losing of any single data of bit.

Its tool made up with user friendly graphical interface therefore non IT user simply accessible this program without any hassle. Its instantly works to convert bulk OST to PST Outlook format and 14 plus file formats such as Zimbra, Gmail, MBOX, Office 365, Live Exchange server EMLX, MSG, EML and etc.

More info- Download OST to PST Converter

export-ost.png

Download OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST file. Ignissta OST Converter is best OST to PST Converter Software and Provide 100% Safe and Secure Conversion Results

1. Support all MS Outlook Versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
2. No File Size Limitations, Convert Large OST file to PST file
3. Repair and Convert Multiple OST file at Once
4. Multiple File Format Conversion OST to EML, OST to PST, OST to Office 365, OST to Vcard, OST to MSG, OST to MBOX

Download Trail Edition and Export first 50 Emails per folder and trail edition is Freely available Online click to this link https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

1. Browse OST file ----------------> 2. Preview MAils Items----------------------------> 3. Export to PST File

2.png

6.png

7.png

Back