Free OST to PST Converter to recover deleted emails

shonlee

If you are searching for a decent quality software, then I suggest you to utilize this eSoftTools Free OST to PST Converter Software that safely performs to recover data of OST file and convert OST file to PST Outlook file, EML, MSG, HTML and Office 365. There no reason to install MS Outlook application on machine to run the software, its convert data of OST file alongside email messages, contacts, schedules, task, notes, diaries, meeting and calendars and so forth. Software keeps OST mailbox structure, messages arranging and properties while conversion process. You can see conversion procedure of OST to PST live. This software bolsters all MS Outlook renditions upto 2016 and windows forms upto 10.

Visit here: Free OST to PST Converter

osttopst.png

I was looking for the solution for a long time ago to migrate OST files to PST file format on Mac. Then I got OST to PST Converter for Mac tool and I got flawless results with this software. It also recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outbox, sent mail, note, task, journals, and draft, etc. This application is easy to handle by all technical and non-technical users without any professional help. It also supports all Mac OS versions. This software supports all MS Outlook versions like:- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007. Download the free demo version software.

I would like to suggest you, try IGnissta OST Converter software Utility Program. This software is best and provide 100% Safe and secure results and it will take less time while ost to pst conversion. This software also support to convert multiple file format like: OST to PST, OST to Office 365, OST to MBOX, OST to EML, OST to MSG & OST to Vcard files.

# You can also Split Large OST file into Small Size PST file if Required
# You can Apply date Filter if you want to convert only few days, few month or few year
# Very Easy and Simple GUI which can easily understand for every one

Must Download & Install for Evaluation of Software Function OST to PST Converter & Convert OST to PST File

Easy & Simple Steps:

Browse OST File -----------------> Preview Mails Item ----------------------> Export to PST

6a.png

export.png

export.png

infographics-ost-to-pst-converter.png

I would recommend you to use the Exchange OST Recovery tool to recover the deleted emails. This utility recovers the corrupted or damaged OST items and saves them into multiple file formats such as PST, MBOX, EML, CSV without any data lapse. This utility is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows-based operating systems.

Free download and 100% secure Solution for SysOZ OST to PST Converter Software which has deeply scan high-risk damage Outlook OST file and great conversion procedure to convert offline OST file into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, vCard and vCal file formats.

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter

Back