Gmail backup software

There is no limitation in software about how much data users could download or the size and number of Gmail accounts that could be added.It can take backup of multiple accounts back to back. So, the Gmail backup software not only helps in taking backup but also saves a good amount of time and efforts.Users can add as many Gmail accounts in software as they have and the software will work on bulk data without hindrance. One can export data easily.The software is embedded with features that allow it to save the Gmail backup file in seven formats, MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, etc.

• Connect with the required Gmail account automatically
  • Create a log report to feature how many Gmail data exported
  • Capable of exporting all Gmail data or a specific Gmail folder
  • An advanced conversion app to support multiple email platforms

Read more :- Gmail backup software

Gmail Email Backup Tool is the best and most dependable method for converting Gmail to PST, MBOX, PDF etc. It allows users to save multiple Gmail emails in PDF format. This tool backs up every item in your Gmail mailbox, including emails, calendars, contacts, notes, and more. It allows users to migrate Gmail to Office 365, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, AOL, IMAP, and a number of other email clients safely and securely.

One of the best ways to back up Gmail emails is by using the best Gmail Backup Software. In this respect, I have recently explored the article that helped me to provide an effective solution for how to export Gmail emails to PDF. This article is very informative and explains the following stages to perform this task manually.
  1. Create a Label in Gmail and Folder in Google Drive
  2. Add Extensions Via Google Spreadsheet
  3. Create a Rule for the added Extensions
  4. Save Multiple Gmail Emails as PDF Locally
However, while performing the manual process I faced some issues then I opted for the professional Gmail Backup Software that helped me to accomplish this task by ensuring high data integrity.

Download CloudMigration Gmail backup Tool to backup your gmail email account. You can save your gmail email to PST, PDF, MBOX, etc. you can convert Gmail to AOL , Thunderbird, Yahoo, etc. This is most reliable and safe tool for the users. You can easily access this tool. There is no chance of data loss. Try its free demo version.

Gmail Email Backup Software is the perfect solution to backup Google Account Emails, Contact, Calendar, and Drive into a Local Drive. The software also exports Gmail data in PST, MSG, EML, PDF, MBOX, and other file formats.

Download Gmail backup for Windows Software to backup your Gmail Email Account. It also migrates Gmail emails into different formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML. You can convert Gmail to Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, Live Exchange, and others. This is most reliable and safe software for the users. You can easily access this app. Download the free demo version of the Cloud Mail Backup Software.

Visit here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/cloud-mail-backup.html

Back