Gmail Backup Tool

Are you in search of the most efficient Gmail Backup Tool Full Version that can backup and restore your data without any loss? For a long time, I've been looking on the internet for ways to backup your Gmail account in a safe way. After that, I found the easiest method which is what I have experienced personally. I believe this method is simple to implement. It is also possible to use this method to establish backup Gmail account.

• Create a log report to feature how many Gmail data exported
  • Capable of exporting all Gmail data or a specific Gmail folder
  • An advanced conversion app to support multiple email platforms

Read more :- Gmail Backup Tool

Sysinfo Gmail Backup Tool effectively saves Gmail data to the local drive. The complete mailbox, including emails, contacts, images, files, calendars, etc., is backed up by this software. You can also download the Gmail attachments with the help of this tool. It also gives you the option to exclude attachments from migration. As a result, it offers a comprehensive solution for Gmail email backup.

If you have a personal or commercial operations Gmail account, use the TrustVare Gmail backup tool to preserve your email messages in PST, EML, MSG, HTML, and other formats. It generates a preview of emails on the right side of the window before exporting them. Aside from that, you can export all IMAP servers, including Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, and several more IMAP-compatible email accounts. The tool is compatible with all Windows operating systems and Outlook editions. The free demo version of the program translates up to a few emails from each folder.

Visit here: https://www.trustvare.com/imap-backup/

Back