Great Solution Free OST to PST Converter

SysOZ OST to PST Converter recover, convert the deleted OST files data including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and notes, to Office 365 & live Exchange server which is a surplus feature of this software. This tool supports the conversion of all and also of selective items from OST files and restores them in PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, vCard and MBOX, vCal format. And also MS Outlook installation not compulsory for conversion. It supports MS Outlook versions - 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 (32 and 64 Bit).

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter Download Free

osttopstinfo.png

Need to convert your corrupted NSF files into PST, office 365, MSG, VCF, ICS, vCard, EML, EMLX, HTML then download eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. This utility rapidly exports selected OST files to Outlook PST without changing the original format of the data. The software has the ability to convert enormous size OST files in one click and also ensures to keep the folder hierarchy and email properties exactly. Displays the OST file preview before the conversion and supports all the editions of MS Outlook up to 2019.

Read more:
Free OST to PST Converter

ostrecovery.png

Here, I am providing you the best suggestion for the conversion of OST files and their recovery. I have a great experience on working this tool. The tool simply works fast without any hurdles. It’s a great solution to your problem. I used this tool the first time on the suggestion of my technical head and got flawless results. The software works smoothly and performs easy recovery of OST emails, attachments, whole components of email messages without losing any single file. It also supports all Mac OS versions. You can download the free demo version for OST to PST Converter for Mac.

Back