piteralexie

According to the Lotus Notes experts, one of the best NSF converters is eSoftTools Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software. It can convert calendar from Lotus Notes to Outlook and export calendars components like the end, start, description, date, time, etc, from the Lotus Notes to Outlook PST.

The following is the process:-
1. Open the software and select the Lotus Notes file.
2. Then select calendars option from the mailbox items.
3. Select the file formats in which calendars are converted including PST, MSG, CSV, and ICS.
4. Click the conversion button.
5. During to process, you can stop this conversion if you want. Wait for the completion of the securely export calendar components without any data error.

The software can not only convert calendars but also all mailbox items such as emails, notes, contacts, sent items, journal items, tasks and so on. This application works with all Lotus Notes NSF version, Windows version, and Outlook version. Take the free demo version facilities to convert all NSF items from each folder or subfolder.

Check Out:- NSF to PST Converter

new-nsftopstexport-saving.gif

Last edited:
Instant Data Care NSF to PST Converter Software is a friendly user-interface which is beneficial for users. This software previews all your files to migrate lotus notes mailbox from your folder to PST which helps you for conversion. It exports your files to PST globally in all formats like- PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, VCF, HTML and ICS. It allows saving particular files from your offline NSF folder to PST with a date range filter. This software maintains your folder hierarchy along with email attachments- To, Bcc, Cc and From. The software supports all MS Outlook versions- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2000.

I prefer eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter software that works well with all types of NSF file errors and resolve any issues. It can convert Lotus Notes to Outlook converter software that simply response to reload NSF files to PST Outlook and other many formats.

I also Thanks to eSoftTools Support team, that helps me for fixing the issue.

Back