How to Convert OST to PST files?

kellyjohn

To fix all errors from your corrupt or inaccessible OST file use this eSoftTools OST to PST Converter software. It is the best and perfect utility for recovering all lost items of any corrupt OST file such as E-mails, Chats, Contacts, Appointments, Inbox-Outbox items, Drafts, Sent Items, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Journal, etc into different file formats like- Office 365, MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, and PST Outlook. This tool supports all versions of MS Outlook (up to 2016) and supports converting the OST file without the installation of MS Outlook.

Read more:- Convert OST to PST files

OST-to-PST.png

To Export the data of OST file into Outlook PST file, SysOZ OST to PST Converter is here. This OST Converter to PST tool is a great solution to damage OST file because this application converts OST data in PST data without any data loss. Using it you can see recovered mailbox preview before the actual conversion from OST data file to Outlook PST data file.

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter

ost-work-5.png

OST to PST trustable and reliable solutions that will help them easily convert OST files into PST file format. And I have personally used this utility and that's why I am recommending this. it is helpful for me and I hope it helps you.ost to pst migration tool migrate all the email items, contacts items, calendars items, task items, notes items and many other items of the ost file in to pst .This utility can recover all the components of your deleted emails.It supports all MS Outlook versions such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016, and the latest 2019. https://www.pcinfotools.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

For transferring OST file contents to PST Outlook, the SYSessential Free OST to PST Converter Solution is an amazing and dependable tool. This OST file converter tool lets users export OST files to HTML, PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and vCard, among other formats. Before the conversion, the user is shown a smart preview to confirm that the format is correct. There is a FREE DEMO available.

An Ignissta OST to PST Converter is a software tool designed to convert OST files to other file formats such as PST, EML, MSG, VCF, OFFICE 365, or MBOX. The conversion process enables users to access the data stored in an OST file even when they don’t have access to the Exchange Server or when they need to import data into another email client.

You need to follow these steps as mentioned below to convert OST to PST file.
  • Step 1: Open Ignissta OST to PST Converter Software.
  • Step 2: Browse or Search & Select OST file from Drive for Scanning.
  • Step 3: See Preview All Folder of Scanned Files.
  • Step 4: Click on Next Button. Select the required File Format to Convert.
  • Step 5: You can Choose Split and Filter Option as well.
  • Step 6: Select the Target path where you want to save the converted file.
  • Step 7: Click Export to Start Process
  • Step 8: Once you do that, the OST to PST conversion process will start.
  • Step 9: Successfully exported OST file data to PST format.

Back