How to Convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook pst file?

kellyjohn

The eSoftTools Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter Tool to convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook pst file formats. Users can easily select WLM files automatically from their exact location. It can export selective single or multiple WLM emails to Outlook at once. Also export WLM into various file formats such as MSG, MBOX, NSF, EMLX, HTML, NSF, Office 365, etc. This software works with all versions of Microsoft Outlook, including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and others.

Read more:- Convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook pst file

windows-live-mail-converter.png

Using a professional software solution to convert EML files to PST is one of the best options. In this regard, I recently tried the SYSessential EML to PST converter application, which is one of the most dependable software products. This offer helped me convert EML files to PST files. I was blown away by its engaging user interface, which enabled me to complete the assignment without requiring any expert assistance. It has certain smart features that assure you of the safety of your data. It gives you the option of timing the entire conversion process according to your preferences. It also gives you the option of selecting individual file folders within a given period range. You can use its free edition to evaluate the performance of your website.

Download EML to PST Converter and make EML to Outlook PST conversion task handy. This software is designed with an aim of smart Migration of EML files into PST file format. Bulk converts EML files into PST format in a few simple clicks by using the software. The utility never asks for Outlook or other program installation to convert EML data to PST files. Along with EML emails into PST files, extensions are smoothly imported by the application.

Back