How to Convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook pst files?

kellyjohn

You can also export emails from Windows Live Mail Folders into PST, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, NSF, and Office365 formats using eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Software. Bcc, cc, topic, email address, images, attachments, and other data may be included. The software's graphical user interface is basic enough that even non-technical people can use it without assistance.

Read more:- Convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook

windows-live-mail-converter.png

Switch your significant emails and other data of the EML file to MS Outlook PST format without losing any data. For the irritation-free migrator, I refer to use an export EML to Outlook Converter. It is sufficient capacity to move all email items limited within EML files such as emails, attachments, drafts, Sent Items, deleted items, etc.

I will only recommend Datavare EML to PST Converter if you are looking for the best EML to PST Converter.

It is one of the most effective methods for converting EML files to PST format. The application includes a number of advanced features that keep all of your EML files the same as they were before the conversion.

Simply take these simple steps: -
  1. Install and Launch EML to PST Converter.
  2. Select EML Files/Folder.
  3. Press on Convert.
  4. The utility exports all of your specified EML files in a matter of seconds.
I hope this will help you.

Back