How to Export Office 365 mailboxes into Outlook PST?

alex786

How to export Office 365 mailboxes into Outlook PST format? And, If you are one of them who are also searching the same query, then I would recommend you try Exchange Recovery Manager. It will help you to export unlimited Office 365 mailboxes into PST format. One can download a demo version as well. The demo will help you to know step by step process of exporting Office 365 Mailboxes to PST format.

Read More: https://www.smore.com/5a8v7-export-office-365-mailbox-to-pst

Microsoft is rising to achieve heights with its latest cloud-based Office 365 email client. If you want to export Office 365 mailboxes into Outlook PST. Then, you can read the more informative blog that is explained the main three-way :
1. Using Office eDiscovery Option
2. Through MS Outlook
3. Quick Automated Way to Cigati Backup Office 365 Mailboxes to PST

Hi, as a user I will prefer an automated and professional solution to convert my Office 365 mailbox into PST on Mac. It leads to an effective and efficient result with high data security. Users can quickly migrate O365 mailbox into PST as well as in multiple file formats and email clients with an advanced MacSonik Office 365 Backup Tool for Mac. I personally used this utility which provides an option to backup and restore Office 365 accounts with all its impersonation account of Office 365. It also allows the users to save output with chosen folder name.

Office 365 Backup Tool is a safe and trusted utility for worldwide users to save or download Office mailbox emails into various file formats. This software is the best utility to Export Office 365 mailbox to Outlook PST, It allows the user to backup mailboxes items like emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. The software is also proficient in restoring PST & OST files to Office 365 mailboxes.

If you need a method to export Office 365 Mailbox in PST, try a reliable software named Office 365 export tool. It lets users export Office 365 Mailbox into PDF, PST, DOC, MSG, EML, HTML, MBOX, OST, CSV, PNG, formats. It also helps users transfer office 365 email to Gmail, Thunderbird, iCloud, HostGator, Yahoo Mail, etc. The utility supports all the versions of Windows & Mac OS. Moreover, It contains some advanced features for easy conversion.

Last edited:
Back