How to give a professional touch to my PDF file to customize its appearance?

geyisan35

How to give a professional touch to my PDF file to customize its appearance? I am looking to add a watermark of the company name in the entire pages of PDFs.

PDF is one of the most common file formats to store and share information. PDF files cannot be renamed and modified. It is lightweight and easy to share. Most organizations are still using PDF for data storage and sharing.
A PDF file can be watermarked. It is one of the best ways to personalize PDFs. The watermark features in the background of every PDF page. If you have confidential and sensitive PDF files, stay away from free tools and online free programs to watermark PDFs. Your data can be hacked.
The best solution is to use a third-party paid tool like PDF Watermark. An advanced and reliable tool makes the watermark process easy, fast, and secure. You may not need additional tools to perform the task, not even Adobe. Top attractive features of a professional watermark tool are-

• Set the watermark position- left, right, middle, top, bottom, vertical, and horizontal
  • Set watermark as text or an image
  • Set the opacity level of your watermark

Back