How to Migrate Email from Gmail to Office 365

Rohan Wiese

When you need to migrate emails from Gmail to Office 365 then you can use the manual methods that will help you. Let's know the manual methods for importing the Gmail email to Office 365.

First of you can use Google Takeout methods to Backup Gmail email as an MBOX file.

Step 1. Add mailbox data in Apple Mail.
Step 2: Import MBOX file into Outlook Express and create a new PST file.
Step 3: Import PST file into Office 365

When the methods fail then you can use Email Migration Software that easily migrates emails from Gmail into Office 365 online with all email properties.

http://www.arysontechnologies.com/email-migration-software/

Last edited:
If you are looking for a solution to backup Gmail Account, then go with Gmail Backup for Mac software. I also wanted to back up my Gmail Account to PST and my colleague suggested this application. I downloaded it's free demo immediately and checked its working and it has successfully moved all my Gmail A/C to Outlook in seconds. Later I purchased it and backup all my Gmail emails with attachments. Apart from Outlook, you will also find many other saving options in which you want to move the Gmail database file. So, I will recommend you to try the free demo of Gmail Backup for Mac software. This application supports all Mac OS versions. After getting the satisfactory results from the freeware edition, then you can go with the license key.

By choosing WholeClear IMAP to Office 365 Converter program users can efficiently migrate all Gmail mailboxes to Office 365 without any specialized skill. Follow 4-5 simple steps for migration of Gmail to Office 365, first provide valid login credentials, choose source and target folder, and start the migration. It is compatible with all the leading IMAP servers like Zoho, Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, Yandex, G Suite, and AOL, etc.

We know that Gmail is a popular web-based email client that serves the requirements of consumers and businesses of all kinds. However, as many firms see Office 365’s appropriateness for enterprise-level purposes, they are migrating to it. In this blog, we will learn methods to migrate Gmail to Office 365 with manual and professional Gmail Email Backup Software.

Nowadays office 365 is emerging as one of the best email clients for office purposes. That's why many businesses are switching toward Office 365. If you are one of them who want to migrate email from Gmail to Office 365. Then, follow this informative write-up. Here you will get a manual method as well as a professional solution to transfer email from Gmail to Office 365.

One of the best solutions to migarte Gmail to Office 365 is by using a professional Gmail Backup Software. This software approach is a secure way to accomplish this task. Additionally, it allows users to export Gmail emails to PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, CSV, and other file formats. This advanced utility is designed and developed with the latest algorithm that makes it compatible with technical and non-technical users. You can also migrate Gmail emails to various popular email clients such as Office 365, Yahoo, AOL, iCloud, etc.

However, if you are searching for the manual solution to migrate Gmail to Office 365 then you can go through this informative writeup that I have recently explored. This amazing article explains the detailed manual procedure to transfer Gmail emails to Office 365. Additionally, it will also introduce you to one of the best Gmail Backup Software. You can select any of the approaches that fulfill your requirements.

Back