How to migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook

shonlee

The ultimate resolution to migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook
The new software has been developed by eSoftTools to fix issues related to Lotus Notes corruption which is also known as NSF to PST Converter Software. It can help the user to export data into numerous file types such as EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, vCard, PST, and many others.the efficient tool migrates Lotus Notes emails to Outlook without performing any data modification. Maintains the folder hierarchy and offers you the custom folder mapping option, so you can save the name of journals, tasks, etc. Also, the consistency of the mailbox is maintained as all the items are restored with all properties of selected elements. The way of NSF file conversion is simple with the intuitive user interface. Even the speed and accuracy of the software has been improved and supports all editions of Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Get more info: Migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook

convert-nsf-to-pst.png

If you want to migrate Lotus Notes data to Outlook and also want the best NSF to PST Conversion, I would suggest you try the third-party tool, Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool for the easy solution. Shoviv is best for NSF to PST Conversion. I also used this tool and it provides the multiple features and converts the data with an accurate and error-free manner. I strongly recommend this tool.
Some Important highlights of the tool
  • Convert NSF data in bulk into PST, EML, and MSG formats
  • Provide accurate and error-free conversion
  • Provides better security
  • Gives Filter as well as Split options
  • Supports all versions of IBM Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS
  • Download its demo first, test the tool and convert the first 50 data items per folder
nsf.jpg

More details, visit:-
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion

The user-friendly interface of the NSF to PST Conversion Tool makes it easy to convert Lotus Notes files into Outlook file format. When transferring all of the data from the Lotus Notes file to the Outlook PST file, the tool is useful. To import data into a PST file format, simply browse any size NSF file. All versions of Lotus Notes are fully supported by the application. To convert an NSF file to an Outlook PST file, your machine must have Lotus Notes installed.

Back