How to Transfer Apple Music to Spotify?

onyiersan

Do you want to sync Apple Music songs and playlist to Spotify? This post will teach you, please keep reading.

I have lots of songs already on Apple Music, now I want to switch playllist from Apple Music to Spotify for playing on the Spotify app. I choose converting Apple Music songs to MP3 at first, after getting the Apple Music songs as local files, and then import the converted songs to Spotify app.

I have ever use UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to MP3 files, after downloading and convert Apple Music songs to MP3, I can easily transfer Apple Music playlist to Spotify App.
I use a third party iPhone transfer tool to sync the songs from iTunes to iPhone XS. In addition, you can also transfer Apple Music to your Android devices, MP3 player, iPhone/iPod/iPad/Apple Watch for playing offline.

In addition, if you want to play spotify music offline, you can use UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter to free download MP3 songs from Spotify, it can help you remove DRM from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3 format, after get the DRM-free Spotify music, you can transfer Spotify playlist to Apple Music app.

Guide to Transfer Apple Music Playlist to Spotify App

I use Apple Music before and recently I want to switch to Spotify. I use TunesKit Audio Converter, which can convert Apple Music or iTunes music to do the transferring.

1. Go to the converter and import the Apple Music songs to it.

2. Choose the format for your songs and click the Convert button.

3. After the songs are converted to MP3(or others), load them to the new app.

To transfer Apple Music to Spotify, the DRmare Apple Music Converter comes to help to download and remove the limitations of Apple Music so that you can convert the songs you want to other music streaming platforms. Moreover, you can put the downloaded songs into other devices and media players as well

Back